The UKFF Betting Topic

John Amos

Well played sir!

Another weekend means another coupon. Today sees the senior teams enter the respective FA cups on each side of the border which generally means a cake walk for the bookies as there are always shocks coupled with the bigger teams always being at such short odds.

Going for my usual of perming four teams in trebles and a fourfold.

Notts Forest 10/11

Guiseley 7/5

Bournemouth 8/15

Morton 1/2

Also a bit of fun a lad i know called Martin Grehan is playing for Alloa today at Ibrox against Rangers. He was a junior / non-league goal scoring machine and bit of a cult legend in his younger days so cannot resist 12/1 first goal and 5/1 anytime today.

Edited by Stylin_and_Profilin

Well played sir!

Another weekend means another coupon. Today sees the senior teams enter the respective FA cups on each side of the border which generally means a cake walk for the bookies as there are always shocks coupled with the bigger teams always being at such short odds.

Going for my usual of perming four teams in trebles and a fourfold.

Notts Forest 10/11

Guiseley 7/5

Bournemouth 8/15

Morton 1/2

I've gone for a fourfold of Hearts 8/11, Aberdeen 6/5, Tottenham 4/9 and Chelsea 5/6

Also got a daft tenner on an 11 team accumulator for the Scottish Cup.

• Paid Members

Anyone sticking on accumulators tomorrow night? I'm looking out for the following,

Brighton,

Cardiff,

Hull,

Derby,

PSG,

Zenit,

Schalke (Arsenal are off the boil right now and they'll struggle away in the Champs League now I think)

Bournemouth,

Huddersfield,

Leeds (Despite my best attempts to discourage myself from such villiany)

There looks to be a few comfortable home wins there at least. I have thought about having a flutter tonight too on West Brom Southampton. A lot of bets coming in for a 3-1 Scoreline.

• Paid Members

You won't need to raid the local supermarket anymore at this rate. You're cleaning up.

Some tough games at the weekend, lots of matches in the Prem in particular that I'm struggling to call. I facy Everton to pip Sunderland but otherwise there are games like Arsenal/Fulham that are difficult to pin a marker to.

Any tips for the weekend betting slip?

• Paid Members
You won't need to raid the local supermarket anymore at this rate. You're cleaning up.

Some tough games at the weekend, lots of matches in the Prem in particular that I'm struggling to call. I facy Everton to pip Sunderland but otherwise there are games like Arsenal/Fulham that are difficult to pin a marker to.

Any tips for the weekend betting slip?

I was about to post the same thing and saw you said it. There are some tough games for my accumulator picks. Really unsure who to side with.