The UKFF Betting Topic

John Amos

• Paid Members

Salzburg away to Hapoel Tel Aviv at 3/1 might be worth a shot tonight. Also, MK Dons at home to Blackpool tonight at 15/8 might be a good price as I would anticipate Blackpool sticking out their reserves - and for the same reason and same price, Southampton at home to Bolton might be worth a fiver.

In terms of footy, a treble on Lyon away to Lorient, St Etienne at home to Lens, and Galatasaray away to Eskiserhispor is what I'm having. All bets are evens each.

I've went for that very bet Smallsy, so there's a pint in it for you if I win. I stuck

• Paid Members
In terms of footy, a treble on Lyon away to Lorient, St Etienne at home to Lens, and Galatasaray away to Eskiserhispor is what I'm having. All bets are evens each.

I've went for that very bet Smallsy, so there's a pint in it for you if I win. I stuck

Edited by Gladstone Small

Don't worry about it, that 20 quid was going on either a football bet, or an accumulator of Davis beating Diaz, Maynard beating Florian and Edgar beating Penn, which wasn't likely.

If that UFC series of results comes up tonight though, you'll have done me out of