The UKFF Betting Topic

John Amos

• Paid Members

Mine for the monster day that is tomorrow. Pissed off at having a hospital appointment at 3 o'clock. :angry: Damn car crash has affected me in all sorts of ways.National Hunt Cup Old BennyBack On LineRoyal And Sun AllianceAlbertas RunStarzaanJewsonThe Hairy LemonTemplerQueen MotherVoy Pur UstedesSchindlers HuntRyanairThe ListenerL

heres my picks.....National Hunt Cup Back On LineRoyal And Sun AllianceAlbertas RunJewsonBarbers ShopQueen MotherFair AlongRyanairTurkoWorld HurdleLough DergMy Way De SolzenRacing Post PlateBible LordPertempsGunner JackFulke WalwynNoir Et VertChampion BumperCorskeagh Royale

Edited by cheetah69uk

As a spectacle, today's Gold Cup is one of the best we'll ever see. As a betting medium, it isn't. Realistically, if every horse runs to form AND jumps the fences, Denman and Kauto Star will be in the first two, in some order. The pick for third is Exotic Dancer. He survived an injury scare and probably isn't improving, but if he had been at his peak four or five years ago, would arguably have been favourite for a Gold Cup. Jonjo must be right pissed off - he gets a good, quality horse and then fucking Kauto and Denman turn up.Try two straight tricasts - Kauto-Denman-Exotic & Denman-Kauto-Exotic. Only for small stakes though, it's more about the top two. I went to Cheltenham on Tuesday, and to those who haven't been, go. It really is a great day - drinking from 8am/9am in local pubs, making your way to the course, desperately figuring out a placepot, running round 60 bookmakers to find 16/1 for your 14/1 shot, hearing the roar for the first race, it's a great day. In the Best Mate enclosure, you're getting a whole day's top quality racing and entertainment for

Edited by Count Calibla

• Paid Members

My beasts for today. I am not against Kauto Star today, I just think my 2 represent better value.Mares Only HurdleTheatre GirlWhiteoakBallymore PropertiesGroup CaptainVenalmarCoral CupJuniorSong of SongsTriumph HurdleFranchoekBeau MichelAlbert BartlettNenuphar CollongesThe Tother OneGold CupDenmanHalcon GenelardaisChristiesAlert The EarthNatiainGrand AnnualHowle HillEnlightenmentCounty HurdleKings RevengeWingman

had a decent day yesterday have made a profit both days so far so im expexting a loss today!!!.......Mares Only HurdleRefinementGasparaBallymore PropertiesForpadydeplastererCoral CupWhispered PromisesSong of SongsTriumph HurdleSilverhandAlbert BartlettThe Tother OneGold CupDenmanExotic DancerNeptune CollengesChristiesFrench ThyneGrand AnnualAndreasMister QuasimodoCounty HurdlePremier DaneWanagogood luck all lets hope the gold cup lives upto the hype!!!!!

• Paid Members

What a machine denman was today. Kauto never got near him which was a shame from the actual spectacle of the race point of view, but it showed what a machine denman was. I dont think kauto was at his best today, but even at his best i dont think he would have got his head in front today. What a training feat by nicholls though. 1-2-3 in the gold cup.

Absolutely barrow load of money has been coming in on Tottenham tomorrow according to one of my friends who's a manager at Ladbrokes. Make of that what you will - Portsmouth are missing one or two bodies but nothing bordering on an injury crisis.Burnley away to Preston is my super single this weekend.

Edited by Stylin_and_Profilin

• Paid Members

Absolutely barrow load of money has been coming in on Tottenham tomorrow according to one of my friends who's a manager at Ladbrokes. Make of that what you will - Portsmouth are missing one or two bodies but nothing bordering on an injury crisis.

Looks like this was right.

Absolutely barrow load of money has been coming in on Tottenham tomorrow according to one of my friends who's a manager at Ladbrokes. Make of that what you will - Portsmouth are missing one or two bodies but nothing bordering on an injury crisis.

Looks like this was right.
Yeah put a fiver on it, cheers for that