DVD's and Films You Have Watched Recently

Guest DJM

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Club Dread.Fucking terrible. :sleeping:

I also thought that, but all my mates seemed to think it was great :confused:
I loved it, then again I'm into the old 70/80's cheesey horror's and I think that is today's version of the genre.Have you seen Cabin Fever and if so what are your thoughts on that? :sneaky:

Club Dread.Fucking terrible. :sleeping:

I also thought that, but all my mates seemed to think it was great :confused:
I loved it, then again I'm into the old 70/80's cheesey horror's and I think that is today's version of the genre.Have you seen Cabin Fever and if so what are your thoughts on that? :sneaky:
Cabin fever was so so. I think I expected too much from it and was let down. I'm not really a fan of Horrors.

• Paid Members

I love Cabin Fever, it's just a balls-to-the-wall gross-out bloodfest of a movie but is set apart from other horror movies by having good acting and good characters and a good script.After you see it you'll never think of girls shaving their legs the same again.

• Paid Members

Cabin Fever was an insult to the horror genre.

Care to list your reasons why rather than just making one single comment that means nothing. If anything it's a tribute to the horror genre, it's very obviously heavily influenced by movies like Dawn Of The Dead, The Thing, Brain Dead, Night Of The Living Dead, Last House On The Left, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre and many others and you can see the directors passion for horror movies during it.

• Paid Members

Just watched that Rogue Trader film with Ewan McGregor, which I got free with some newspaper and I hadn't seen yet.

Better than I thought it would be, too much insider stock jargon but that was to be expected. Ewan McGregor's accent was tremendous.

Is Barings still going?

Oh well.

• Paid Members

Wes Craven's Cursed, i knew this was gonna be bad, but it exceeded all my expectations, probably the worst film of the year...

i know this film had loads of problems in production and shit but that's no excuse for the piece of shit they released.

pap...