Sign in to follow this  
Guest DJM

DVD's and Films You Have Watched Recently

Guest DJM   
Guest DJM

As above - What DVD's and Films have people been watching recently, and what are your thoughts on the DVD's and films?

johnnyboy    40

9 Songs. Utter fucking shite, it's main selling point that it has legit sex in it. It's like watching MTV2 with shagging in between the songs.The sex isn't erotic, or titilating, enough to warrant watching it on that score, but without the sex it's just a load of songs and some poorly voiced over clips of Antarctica.~ it ain't.

wilmotd    0

Seen Crash the other night and it's easily the best film of the year and I'd even put it on one my best films ever list. Just great cinema, great acting most notably Matt Dillon as the dickhead cop.

Guest KANO_THE_MYSTIC   
Guest KANO_THE_MYSTIC

Well lets see I bought Edward Scissor hands caus it was on sale and I gotta say its quite a simple film but It is really good , I also got wedding singer , Highlander , and Im gonna buy ITV World of Sport : Wrestling Ive seen it for Five pounds :)

Mr. Seven    0

Crash is awesome. I watched Friday Night Lights the other night as I am a big Peter Berg (the director of this, Welcome To The Jungle and Very Bad Things, he's also done a lot of acting) fan and I thought it was excellent. It's set in 1988 and it's about a real American football high school team. It's well worth watching. Seeing as this could generate some debate, I'm going to post my current top 5 best and worst films of 2005 in no real order.Top Five BestSin CityThe DescentCrashMillion Dollar BabySidewaysTop Five WorstBatman BeginsAlexanderCharlie And The Chocolate FactoryHostageHide And Seek

Guest DanielFullard   
Guest DanielFullard

Batman Begins wasnt that bad. It was poor but it is no where near this years 5 worstAnd I see youre on the Million Dollar Baby band Wagon too. It aint that great

Guest Ashley   
Guest Ashley

I watched the film Dreamcatcher on Friday night, it was dubbed in french, but i understood most of it, not a good film though, it didn't seem to go anywhere for me.

Mr. Seven    0

And I see youre on the Million Dollar Baby band Wagon too. It aint that great

Bandwagon? Ha. I just appreciate an excellent film is all.

Guest Ashley   
Guest Ashley

Can i ask a question about this film?
SPOILER
Does Hilary Swanks character die in the movie?

Guest DanielFullard   
Guest DanielFullard

So why are you watching Million dollar baby then?

Mr. Seven    0

So why are you watching Million dollar baby then?
Less of the smart shit, it doesn't suit you. Million Dollar Baby is a great story, told at the right pace with some truly astounding acting. If you'd rather Batman Begins, that's your problem.And Ashley, the answer to your question is: "Yes."

Guest Lord Farrington   
Guest Lord Farrington

Im loving me some Anchorman and Machinist at the mo. Not so much with Baise Moi... absolute pap.

Guest Ashley   
Guest Ashley

Having noticed it in Mr. Sevens' sig, this morning i decided to watch Fight Club.I was expecting a testosterone-fuelled, gratuitously voilent, "Lads" movie.I was wrong.I really enjoyed it, & "the twist", oh my god!THAT i didn't see coming!

Sign in to follow this