DVD's and Films You Have Watched Recently

Guest DJM

I watched Big Fish last night. Third time I'd seen it. The first time I had a lump in my throat at the end, the second time I had a couple of tears but last night I was practically in floods. :(

Wuss ;)

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched Big Fish last night. Third time I'd seen it. The first time I had a lump in my throat at the end, the second time I had a couple of tears but last night I was practically in floods.  :(

Wuss ;)
You cried when Kurt Cobain died. That's much more pathetic and you know it.

Watched Ong-Bak.Thoughts? Absolutely fucking superb. 2 hour fight scene with some of the best 'stunts' I've seen in ages.Adrenaline junkies sign up.

• Paid Members

This year my top flims were.Crash - Just a true good flim not many flims like this out this yearEnd of days - Im a massave Nirvana fan nuff saidBatman Begins - Im also a massave Batman\comic fan Wedding crashers - Stupid comedySin City - Comic book fanMy best 5 Flim's of all timeFight Club - Just Awersome!! Blade 1 - i loved the fight scene's and the story was god for a action flimBasketball diares - Just injoyed it being a true to life flimSpiderman - comic book nerd...Ghostbusters - will always be a classic

I finally finished watching Transformers: Super God Masterforce the other day. On the whole a very good series, even though the english dubbing was awful, will admit found the ending to the series really dissapointing. If only took an extra minute or two to explain why the Transformers and humans seperated and how the transformers gained self awareness (in this series the transformers were just vehicles that the humans controlled when they combined).Transformers: Zone, which is the rarest of the Transformer cartoons to find and the last from the original series ever released. Finally found it to download few days ago, and it lives upto the hype of being excellent. Also maybe should note that this was the first and last of the series. Opening two minutes are fantastic where you get to see the Destrons destroy a planet that blows up with the Autobot leader Victory Saber on it. Great intro. Shame only version I could find didnt have any subtitles, but was great to watch even though I couldnt understand a word.Also finally watched Blade Trinity last night. Was enjoyable and found some of Triple H lines in it funny. Only thing was ended u8p dreaming of a wrestling promotion where the roster were vampires. very bizarre.

anchorman-not impressed at all

You suck.
Have to admit I started watching Anchorman the other day and wasnt enjoing it. Turned it off after 25 minutes. I put it down to the fact I wasnt really in the mood to watch that type of comedy that day as head been watching action and super hero films that day. Hoping to watch it when am in the mood for it as everyone tells me it is a great film.

9 Songs. Utter fucking shite, it's main selling point that it has legit sex in it. It's like watching MTV2 with shagging in between the songs.The sex isn't erotic, or titilating, enough to warrant watching it on that score, but without the sex it's just a load of songs and some poorly voiced over clips of Antarctica.~ it ain't.

i disagree on all parts, It was a very intresting, intellegent and artistic peice of film exactly pin pointing how it feels to be without the one person you love. Great filming, with a great sound track and yes obviously some (erotic) sex. Other films i have watched, and enjoyed recently are: Closer, Sin City, Sideways, The Motorcylce diarys.

land of the dead went to see that today, bloody great film, i loved the way the flow of the film went, i wonder how many people will notice a actor from dawn of the dead remake being a zombie in Land of the dead.