The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

Socuring through wikipedia, i have noticed that there was a Harley Race vs Haku match on the Royal Rumble 1989 PPV, a match that was cut for the Coliseum video release. Same goes for the Mountie vs Koko B Ware in RR 1991. Can anyone tell me why these were cut? (I'm assuming its time constraints) Also, are there any other examples of this occurring?EDIT: It's been a long time since i've watched the PPV, but i cant recall the Slaughter/Duggan/Tornado/Santana vs Col. Mustafa/Berzerker/Skinner/Hercules match from Survivor Series 1991 either

Yeah, that Survivor Series match was on the VHS release.Don't know about the Race - Haku match unfortunately (Who was the heel? Who was the face?), but the Mountie match was flung out there to calm down the crowd, after the Slaughter title win.To answer your question, probably time constraints, as Lister said.

• Paid Members

Race-Haku was technically heel vs heel. It was Race coming back for one night after injury to put over Haku as the new King. Heenan was in a neutral corner being all weasely and supporting whoever was winning.

What is Kip James being called now in TNA? He seems to have added a new nickname or something but I can't work out what is being said.

He's now going by the name "Cute Kip", which is the best gimmick he's ever had, and compliments the Beautiful People so well. He even dry humps the ropes like they do.

What is Kip James being called now in TNA? He seems to have added a new nickname or something but I can't work out what is being said.

He's now going by the name "Cute Kip", which is the best gimmick he's ever had, and compliments the Beautiful People so well. He even dry humps the ropes like they do.
You really think he's doing well alongside them? If anything, he seems to have sucked a lot of the life out of the act. I wouldn't be against them adding a third member, but it's got be another gal (or at least if you're going to do a Rico-act, get the ACTUAL Rico)...

You really think he's doing well alongside them? If anything, he seems to have sucked a lot of the life out of the act. I wouldn't be against them adding a third member, but it's got be another gal (or at least if you're going to do a Rico-act, get the ACTUAL Rico)...
I love the three of them together. He works better as a third wheel than Mickie Knuckles did.

I love the three of them together. He works better as a third wheel than Mickie Knuckles did.
Actually, I'd agree with you on that one...

• Paid Members

This is a pathetic question but I'm sure it's not bothering too many people being tucked away in this threadWhen are ECW and Impact actually first aired in the UK every week?Sometimes I see an episode of Impact that looks ancient and other times I seem to see the same one twice. I can never get to grips with when ECW is on either, if someone could just let me know when they first air and when the repeats are I'll love you forever like Jessica Simpson.

• Paid Members

What non WWE/WCW/"Legends of..." wrestling games are available and will play on a pal PS2? Thanks

Fire Pro Wrestling Returns is available, but you need to buy from Italy for a PAL version. I got mine from an italian site called DVD.it. Delivery was quick and negotiating the italian site not too bad, as most of it can be translated. I ended up paying about

ECW is on thursdays at 10 or 10.30. Impact I think is on saturdays at 9.

Thanks mate, it's a bit shit that Impact clashes with Smackdown, that's probably why i never end up seeing it. I'm not staying in friday and saturday night to watch wrestling.
such is the glory of skyplus!

What non WWE/WCW/"Legends of..." wrestling games are available and will play on a pal PS2? Thanks

Fire Pro Wrestling Returns is available, but you need to buy from Italy for a PAL version. I got mine from an italian site called DVD.it. Delivery was quick and negotiating the italian site not too bad, as most of it can be translated. I ended up paying about