The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

Right, as I tend to do lately, I have a vague moment in my head and it's annoying me trying to reember more about it. On Raw, about 2003/4 I'd say, someone had handcuffed HBK to the ropes and were taunting him with the keys. HBK him em with SCM and used the keys to release himself, then jumped into the ring to batter someone.I think it was when he was feuding with Jericho/Christian, but not 100% sure. Does anyone know the storyline/angle?EDIT: Nevermind, I've found out what I was thinking of.

If anyone else was interested, the match in question took place on Feb-17, 2003. Michaels and Jeff Hardy defeated Chris Jericho and Christian, when Hardy pinned Jericho @ 07:19. This was only HBK's second match since returning from his four-year layoff, and his first tag team match on Raw since Dec-15, 1997.

Right, as I tend to do lately, I have a vague moment in my head and it's annoying me trying to reember more about it. On Raw, about 2003/4 I'd say, someone had handcuffed HBK to the ropes and were taunting him with the keys. HBK him em with SCM and used the keys to release himself, then jumped into the ring to batter someone.I think it was when he was feuding with Jericho/Christian, but not 100% sure. Does anyone know the storyline/angle?EDIT: Nevermind, I've found out what I was thinking of.

If anyone else was interested, the match in question took place on Feb-17, 2003. Michaels and Jeff Hardy defeated Chris Jericho and Christian, when Hardy pinned Jericho @ 07:19. This was only HBK's second match since returning from his four-year layoff, and his first tag team match on Raw since Dec-15, 1997.
Eh? :confused:

Eh? :confused:
An error has occured! It should read: "This was only HBK's second match on Raw since returning from his four-year layoff".It's still not really interesting, but at least it's correct.

• Paid Members

I should be able to order the repeat of Unforgiven on Virgin Media, right? Nothing seems to be showing up on the Live Events section of my On Demand- is it hidden somewhere else?EDIT: Am I being an idiot? Was it on Sky Sports?

http://www.wwe.com/shows/unforgiven/howtow...nited%20Kingdom..are saying Sky Box Office.

I should be able to order the repeat of Unforgiven on Virgin Media, right? Nothing seems to be showing up on the Live Events section of my On Demand- is it hidden somewhere else?EDIT: Am I being an idiot? Was it on Sky Sports?

http://www.wwe.com/shows/unforgiven/howtow...nited%20Kingdom..are saying Sky Box Office.
It was actually on Sky Sports and the repeat is on tonight on Sky Sports 3 at 9pm.

• Paid Members

It was actually on Sky Sports and the repeat is on tonight on Sky Sports 3 at 9pm.
It's rather strange that the WWE don't even know what channel it is airing on over here.

• Paid Members

It's rather strange that the WWE don't even know what channel it is airing on over here.
Did Sky not bump it to Sky Sports 3 at the last minute though because of the tennis? If Andy Murray hadn't made it so far it would surely have been on SS1. I am sure i saw it on the Sky planner for SS1.

I read about a month ago that TNA would be adding an Ireland date to their Maxmimum Impact tour in January. Has there been any further news or details on this?

Both nights have been onsale for ages nowFri 16/01/0919:15National StadiumDublin, IESat 17/01/0919:15National StadiumDublin, IE

I vaguely recall reading a story a while back about Juventud Guerrera...Apparently he was fired from WWE because he tried to win a Cruiserweight title match against Kid Kash that he was scehduled to lose. Thus, it overran badly.Is this true at all-and if so, does anybody have a link to the match as I eally cant remember it happening (must have been late 2005)Thanks a lot

I don't remember that happening. I think he started annoying people with lots of stupid storyline ideas like having a mask versus mask match with Rey Misterio, for which he'd put the mask he stopped wearing 8 years before back on for a week, and that he should be able to bring his girlfriend to ringside because Booker T did. They eventually got tired of him and booted him.