The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

Can somebody get me the Game Over music from Shadow Of The Beast 3 on the Amiga. Its not on youtube or anything so i'm a bit lost.

Okay, firstly - http://ukff.com/index.php?showtopic=83255And secondly, after checking Wiki, I discovered you can download it from the composers website - http://www.icecubes.org.uk/mp3/Tim_Wright_MOD_files.zipThat's everything he ever wrote for the Amiga but it's all in .mod format.
Shittt! sorry. Forgot all about the off topic questions. It's not pinned like this one. Thanks for the help though.

If the Undertaker & Kane are brothers, and grew up together, and the Undertaker is from Death Valley, WHY THE FUCK IS KANE FROM PARTS UNKNOWN?!?!?!?!?!?!

Probably for the same reason that Chris Benoit was from Atlanta.
That would be such a great intro "originally hailing from Death Valley but now residing in Parts Unknown" I can just imagine the Fink saying it now. :laugh:

I'm looking into buying some ROH DVDs from their website, how much will the postage cost me to get it from there? Thanks

Last time I ordered a few months ago, postage was around 10-12 dollars which isnt too bad, they will show postage on your final bill before you order anyway, so if you feel its too much, then you can just click out.Its more customs you need to be weary of, saying that, I've never had any bother with customs in regards to ROH products for some reason, but holy hell, see once you order from wwe.com...

OK now I have a list of questions.What's happened with Brian Kendrick as of late?Who's his black guy sidekick?When did they hire Funaki back?Colt Cabana, WTF?Oh and when the fuck was Armando a wrestler?I need to start watching wrestling again.

Edited by Steveo2007

Kendrick is getting pushed as a Brian Pillman style character and hasn't lost a match since his move to Smackdown.Ezekiel Jackson, he had been in development since March 07.Funaki has been under contract since 1998.Colt Cabana is now wrestling on Smackdown as Scotty Goldman and lost in his debut match against Kendrick.Estrada has always been a wrestler but he was just being used in a different role. Kayfabe wise, Estrada signed himself to an ECW contract so he could have a match with Colin Delaney. Teddy Long was then made the GM.