Awards Moderator Frankie Crisp Posted January 24 Awards Moderator Posted January 24 Consistency is key
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted January 24 Awards Moderator Posted January 24 Many worthy winners here, but I’m going Deathrey. Not nominated nearly as often in these things as she should be.
Paid Members RedTwoster Posted January 24 Paid Members Posted January 24 It was a toss-up between @deathrey and @FLips for me, but Flips gaming posts are among some of the best things I read last year not just on this board, but in general. He gets my vote. And I should also add that he’s a wonderful person too, and I’m so pleased to see him nominated again.
Chico Torres Posted January 24 Posted January 24 @deathrey for the reasons I gave in the good augene post. An educator whose posts enrich this forum.
Members SuperBacon Posted January 24 Members Posted January 24 All great, but FLips gaming posts are absolutely brilliant. Such love goes into them.
Paid Members FLips Posted January 24 Paid Members Posted January 24 Another difficult one but my vote went to Devon as I think it has most years for this award. I really value his opinions on film especially, even if I don’t think I’ve watched 90% of the films he posts about. It always fills me with justification when he posts positively about a film I also really like.
DavidB6937 Posted January 25 Posted January 25 Had to go with Devon this year. I've had a lot of escapism into movies in recent times and while I'll go watch any old shit at the cinema, it's the hidden gems talked about on here that I really appreciate.
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted January 25 Paid Members Posted January 25 Again, a line-up of off-topic superstars (and me). I've gone with @gmoney, the Ben Stokes of off-topic. Great at and on everything and 2025 might have been his strongest year.
deathrey Posted January 25 Posted January 25 Thank you for nominating me. I am pretty shocked to have been nominated as best poster, I feel like I don't really contribute much but noise. I am in very good company though and it's tough to choose a best from the list as they are all worthy winners. I think I'm going to go with Devon as his posts are always a must read for me, even on topics I'm not really interested in.
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted January 26 Paid Members Posted January 26 Great job @Frankie Crisp Thanks pal. Some tough choices in these threads but this and on-topic poster are the hardest. There's no-one on the list who doesn't deserve to win.
Recommended Posts