Condiments, Sauces, and Storage

Lorne Malvo

• Paid Members

You just raw dog the poppadoms without dipping or scooping or anything? You just eat the big flavourless crisps dry and seperate to the meal?

When I was a teenager back in the day I was in London and asked for a London Pizza but apparently they don't do them there. I still wonder that maybe if I'd just asked for a Pizza it would have came as a London as standard.

2 minutes ago, FLips said:

You just raw dog the poppadoms without dipping or scooping or anything? You just eat the big flavourless crisps dry and seperate to the meal?

If they're in the house, which is rare, I'll probably just nibble them as I cook yeah. 

If I'm at a restaurant I'll have the lime pickle as that's nice, but all the silly yoghurts and chutneys are a bit like something you'd give to children to stop them moaning.

As for London chippy's, absolutely useless. I don't think there's a single thing they don't do ten times worst than anywhere else in the country. Even if you do find one that's not a kebab or crap chicken shop in disguise, they're still just cosplaying as a proper chippy. 

• Paid Members
17 minutes ago, Onyx2 said:

Nope, this is new to me (and naturally impossible to Google). What on earth is this? 

It's a margarita pizza with chips on top of it. If you get a proper version though they bake the chips in with the cheese.

Upon further research it's a Teesside exclusive which might be why the bloke in Bethnal Green didn't have a clue what I was on about.

uo1pisspgmab1.jpg.0832b6e57084b043d863291400d9d66f.jpg

16 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

There is sauce on it!

Honestly you need banning from this thread.

The sauce is what it is. I wouldn't do it but fine, whatever.

I'm not having however that chips on a pizza is normal you utter deviant.

That's clearly mad. Plus it is an added dry thing that wasn't needed.