Paid Members TheBurningRed Posted Monday at 04:05 PM Paid Members Posted Monday at 04:05 PM Just tell us it was Umaga at RR 2007 or Punk at MITB 2011. Those are the correct answers. Quote
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted Monday at 04:07 PM Paid Members Posted Monday at 04:07 PM I think that might be the only worse answer than "the next one". Quote
Paid Members gmoney Posted Monday at 04:08 PM Paid Members Posted Monday at 04:08 PM (edited) That answer reminds me of posts on here you get sometimes where a poster tries to be clever and purposely doesn't engage with a thread question properly. "I think it's actually Sable who pioneered the current women's wrestling scene actually, because without her the current generation wouldn't have something to respond to, actually, mmmmm" *strokes chin* Edited Tuesday at 08:17 AM by gmoney Quote
Paid Members Supremo Posted Monday at 04:35 PM Paid Members Posted Monday at 04:35 PM I reckon I could guess which of his matches John Cena LOVED the most. Quote
Paid Members Lorne Malvo Posted Monday at 04:35 PM Paid Members Posted Monday at 04:35 PM (edited) 38 minutes ago, TheBurningRed said: He finally answered this last month and I forgot to post it here Fuck me, I hate this prick. EDIT: That being John Cena, not TheBurningRed! Edited Monday at 04:36 PM by Lorne Malvo Quote
Chili Posted Monday at 05:31 PM Posted Monday at 05:31 PM (edited) I'm fascinated to know was John Cena always like how he comes across in interviews. He's such a mental complex of a person in how he behaves from his Stockholm like defence of Vince, but the best person ever granting Make-A-Wishes that he proper genuinely adores doing, but then his "Did you threaten to overule him" ability to never answer a question properly without sounding absolutely knackering. Edited Monday at 05:32 PM by Chili Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.