EURO 2024

Weezenal

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, SuperBacon said:

I don't care what it costs Daniel, get Kvaratskhelia to N17. I coukd watch that bloke run at defenders all day, he's brilliant.

The funniest thing about Ronaldo was the fuller clip shows him being OK and then seeing his Mum cry and breaking down. No shade on people who love their muvvers, but come on mate, you're 39. 

I hope they go out in humiliating style as buddy, you can't come to the World Cup in '26 so that's you done.

Dunno - if Pepe's going till 41?

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

I don't care what it costs Daniel, get Kvaratskhelia to N17. I coukd watch that bloke run at defenders all day, he's brilliant.

The funniest thing about Ronaldo was the fuller clip shows him being OK and then seeing his Mum cry and breaking down. No shade on people who love their muvvers, but come on mate, you're 39. 

I hope they go out in humiliating style as buddy, you can't come to the World Cup in '26 so that's you done.

I'm not embarrassed or ashamed to say I laughed at Ronaldo's mam crying the same I did at that old bloke with the trophy when Brazil got dicked by Germany.

• Paid Members
Just now, SuperBacon said:

More the fact that he can't travel to the States mate.

Fair enough. I was under the impression the most recent litigation was still under way, so no official decisions as yet.

• Members
1 minute ago, Carbomb said:

Fair enough. I was under the impression the most recent litigation was still under way, so no official decisions as yet.

Even if it was all settled and a verdict reached , there is no way he wants that controversy following him round at that WC.

Maybe he can petition FIFA for all their games to be played in Mexico who knows?

12 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

He wants to go to Real Madrid and they want him, so can't see him going anywhere else.

Fuck knows how they fit all their forwards together with him as well but it will probably be entertaining.

• Paid Members

One of the Turkish payers has had a ban and a fine for "ultra nationalist hand gestures". 

Screenshot_20240705-130027~2.png

• Paid Members

Did they have to censor Nitro when it was on? 

• Paid Members

Forget England doing a Greece and winning it in the most boring way, France are going to do that themselves. Into the semis and scored three goals. Two own goals and one penalty. 

Spain look the best of what’s left. Even the Swiss look quite good. 

The Swiss never looked like they were going to win that shootout from the word go. Only Shaq got it right. March up and absolutely fuck it in when Pickford's trying to give you the eyes. 

Anyway I'm Team Dutch. Adrenaline, in my soul, Cody Gakpo scored a goal!