• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

I just thought it would be of interest considering it's one of the top priorities in the charter of the political party represented in your avatar.

I support the concept of national service, though as I said Sunak is only pledging to reinstate it as he knows he won't have to honour it.

Let's be honest, he could promise free beer for everyone and it wouldn't make any difference. He knows he won't be Prime Minister so he can pledge whatever he wants.

• Paid Members
34 minutes ago, Boycie said:

I support the concept of national service

Do you also support the concept of, say, "demand(ing) that only people of British heritage or lineage shall be inherently entitled by birth to be British citizens"?

1 minute ago, FLips said:

What is Boycie’s avatar for those of us less politically in the know?

National Rebirth Party. The latest group from self styled fuhrer Alek Yerbury. 

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, Keith Houchen said:

National Rebirth Party. The latest group from self styled fuhrer Alek Yerbury. 

I must have googled three or four descriptions of the flag/logo in Boycie’s avatar and nearly all of them kept showing me swastikas. 

Just now, FLips said:

I must have googled three or four descriptions of the flag/logo in Boycie’s avatar and nearly all of them kept showing me swastikas. 

Wow, what a totally unfortunate coincidence!

• Paid Members
Just now, FLips said:

what an odd coincidence!

15 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Army probably. Though I may be a bit long in the tooth for it these days.

Did you not do it as a point of principle off your own back when you were 18 years old? Surely any supporter of national service has already lead by example and done there’s?

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

Did you not do it as a point of principle off your own back when you were 18 years old? Surely any supporter of national service has already lead by example and done there’s?

Looking back it probably would have done me some good. I was a bit of a tearaway in my younger days. I wouldn't have thought of doing it back then as I didn't really have an opinion on it. I was more focused on getting drunk with my mates mostly.

1 hour ago, FLips said:

spacer.png

"I didnt know it was gonna come off like that"