All in 2024

Celebrate the return of AEW All In: London at Boxpark Wembley!

The AEW: All In Celebration will take place on Saturday 24 August, 11am - 3pm.

Enjoy DJ & music, prize giveaways, your first opportunity to buy 2024 AEW: All In merch and over 90 minutes of stage shows, interviews, and content featuring many of your favourite AEW stars!

https://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/230060EA98040BCF

£56.25 a pop.

• Paid Members

more than £50 for the opportunity to buy merch and see some wrestlers from afar, but you'll get kicked out if you try and ask them for an autograph. 

• Paid Members

Actual wrestling events (i.e. not including live podcasts, concerts, parties, fan events, etc.) taking place in London for All In weekend currently as follows:

Thu 22/8

- Pro Wrestling Ceasefire (Lambeth, London)

Fri 23/8

- Riot Cabaret Pro Wrestling 'ALL sINging, ALL dancINg 2024' (Battersea, London)

Sat 24/8

- ATTACK! Pro Wrestling + NORTH Wrestling + Hustle 'ALL CAPS, ALL DAY' (Islington, London)

- Revolution Pro Wrestling 'Anniversary XII' (Hackney Wick, London)

- Pro Wrestling EVE+TJPW (no venue yet confirmed)

Sun 25/8

- Genesis Professional Wrestling (Wembley, London)

- Elite Wrestling Entertainment (Balham, London)(currently timed to clash with All In itself)

- AEW 'All In: London 2024' (Wembley, London)

Mon 26/8

- PROGRESS Wrestling 'Chapter 170: Wrestling Never Sleeps' (Camden, London)

20 hours ago, BomberPat said:

more than £50 for the opportunity to buy merch and see some wrestlers from afar, but you'll get kicked out if you try and ask them for an autograph. 

I noticed the part where you have to leave if you ask for an autograph, thought that was a bit fucking harsh. I'm sure people will go for it though.

Not surprised a show in Wembley in the day, probably be tiny but I hope some people go along.

How are ticket sales doing? A couple of weeks ago I saw 40k from a 51k set up. People were saying that they would be doing well to get that last year, so if they can get to 50 for the repeat I think that's pretty good.

1 hour ago, westlondonmist said:

I noticed the part where you have to leave if you ask for an autograph, thought that was a bit fucking harsh. I'm sure people will go for it though.

Not surprised a show in Wembley in the day, probably be tiny but I hope some people go along.

How are ticket sales doing? A couple of weeks ago I saw 40k from a 51k set up. People were saying that they would be doing well to get that last year, so if they can get to 50 for the repeat I think that's pretty good.

Wrestletix has had them stuck at 40/41k for what feels like months. First week sales back in December had it at 36k. Snail's pace would be generous. Still haven't sold out Cardiff last I had seen.

Lack of promotion, apathy from those that do know about it, and high ticket prices having an impact.

Clear run now with no other PPVs to promote. Matches being announced. I do expect them to clear 50k. They've really got to get their finger out though. JJ hitting someone else with a guitar ain't going to cut it.

They'll be over soon doing the TV rounds and other media outlets. They'll flog another few thousand tickets I'm sure of it. 

We're umming and ahhhing now about it since we cancelled our holiday but it's just whether we can get accessible tickets still. They had some a few weeks ago but maybe not now. 

• Paid Members
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, westlondonmist said:

It's at the Green Man Pub, a short 5/10-min walk up the hill from the stadium itself, with a huge beer garden, which is always a destination for arriving fans when the football's on at the stadium. We popped in the place last year before All In and it was busy with wrestling fans, so it is a logical place to try and run something. The promotion itself is usually based out in Kent and doesn't really use many people you'd call recognisable names, aside from JONNY STORM, but there's Jon Ryan and Kurrupt, who might mean something to British fans from 15 years ago, as well as the likes of Hakan who was a one-time Sanjay Bagga/LDN guy, and Laser Lagden and The Flying Scotsmen, who were regulars on Dropkixx trainee shows in the south-east 18 YEARS AGO.

Me? I'll be heading down to London on the Friday and have tickets to that Riot Cabaret show that night. It's at the Clapham Grand, an old theatre that's now a nightclub, and a venue that I last visited about a decade ago for a show with Kazuchika Okada, Austin Aries, Shelton Benjamin and BUFF BAGWELL and the now-Zelina Vega just sat watching from the merch tables. Riot Cabaret's supposed to be a fun show, a bit daft, and is reportedly feels similar to Lucha Britannia.

Saturday, I'll be at the RevPro show at the Copper Box on the night and a live GRAPPL podcast event (starring former UKFFer Benno) in a bar opposite there immediately before. There was talk that the combined ATTACK/NORTH/HUSTLE show that day was going to start offering split tickets to individual portions (at the moment, it's only offered as £70+ tickets to a 6 hour show), which might have tempted me to check out some of the early stuff, but that doesn't seem to be happening.

Sunday, I'm really tempted by that Green Man Pub show mentioned, though last year a big group of us spent the afternoon having a big meal in Soho (All In being the first time a lot of us had met all together in a big group for years) before heading to the stadium. And, I am going to Wembley Stadium but, like just about everyone you talk to, haven't actually bought tickets yet. Feels like everyone is of the same thinking - they're going, but know it isn't going to be anywhere near a sell out, so there's no rush for tickets and may as well wait and see if they drop prices as the event approaches.

Monday, if that PROGRESS show was a noon or 1pm start I might have been tempted, but it doesn't start until 3pm, won't finish until about 7pm, and on my 4th day in the capital watching plenty of wrestling I have every intention of being well on my way home by then.

Edited by Big Benny HG

1 hour ago, Infinity Land said:

Wrestletix has had them stuck at 40/41k for what feels like months. First week sales back in December had it at 36k. Snail's pace would be generous. Still haven't sold out Cardiff last I had seen.

Lack of promotion, apathy from those that do know about it, and high ticket prices having an impact.

Clear run now with no other PPVs to promote. Matches being announced. I do expect them to clear 50k. They've really got to get their finger out though. JJ hitting someone else with a guitar ain't going to cut it.

Yeah while they have announced a couple of matches and the World Title match looks pretty good I do think they need to add a bit more. I may still go but I'm moving this summer, but don't know the date yet, so don't really want to buy a ticket I can't make. I would like to know a few more matches before I buy a ticket too, They delivered a pretty high end card last year so I'm sure they will again. 

• Paid Members
35 minutes ago, Big Benny HG said:

Riot Cabaret's supposed to be a fun show, a bit daft, and is reportedly feels similar to Lucha Britannia.

I've been to a few of them and they're a decent laugh. You don't really get much out of them from a good wrestling stand point as the focus is mostly on big characters and audience participation. Beautiful venue though.

• Paid Members
43 minutes ago, LaGoosh said:

I've been to a few of them and they're a decent laugh. You don't really get much out of them from a good wrestling stand point as the focus is mostly on big characters and audience participation. Beautiful venue though.

Sounds like good wrestling to me!

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Infinity Land said:

With Toni Storm v. Mariah May and Mercedes Mone v. Britt Baker both seemingly locked. Would you rather see a Jamie Hayter surprise return (say post-match of one of those matches) or an actual match?

If she's ready a surprise return is the way to go. There's not enough time to build a suitable return story between now and All In and all the other top stars are busy.

I'm hoping we also get a Willow vs Statlander match too. No DQ preferably. Willow deserves a big spotlight at Wembley (and every show she's on - she's the best!).

5 hours ago, LaGoosh said:

If she's ready a surprise return is the way to go. There's not enough time to build a suitable return story between now and All In and all the other top stars are busy.

I totally agree, but even if she’s not ready to wrestle any time soon, I hope she gets the chance to appear in front of the Wembley crowd in some form.