Looking for ring ropes

richard25388

4 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

And just as full of idiots when you ask fake questions. 

It’s not a fake question, I’m genuine. I have a 15 foot Wrestling fully equipped and I am trying to build my 16 foot wrestling ring what’s fake about that just asking about suppliers in the UK

3 minutes ago, richard25388 said:

It’s not a fake question, I’m genuine. I have a 15 foot Wrestling fully equipped and I am trying to build my 16 foot wrestling ring what’s fake about that just asking about suppliers in the UK

No, I’m saying you get idiots when you ask fake questions as well, such as why don’t you like Rachel Stevens or how many paracetamol can you shove down your japs eye. 

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, richard25388 said:

Are you planning on running some shows?

• Paid Members

To be fair, richard23588, this probably isn't the right area of the site to ask about ring ropes. Mainly because it's the off topic bit, so being off topic is what we do. 

How do you feel about Ian Beale? 

50 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

No, I’m saying you get idiots when you ask fake questions as well, such as why don’t you like Rachel Stevens or how many paracetamol can you shove down your japs eye.