It's Wrestlemania Season

d-d-d-dAz

4 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Why has WrestleMania week just been slights at AEW? Rent free indeed. Also just a reminder the champion has had 9 matches since April 2023 and Big Kev and Scott routinely didn’t want to work at WCW and just took time off. What a chump.

To be fair, 'rent free' suggests it's one sided. I think the better phrase is 'both as bad as each other.'

Wrestling's pettiness is properly tiresome.

Tony's guy gets another ping, looks to the heavens, and resignedly cycles back up the hill. 

• Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Triple H strikes me as the kind of guy who’s doing this on purpose to wind up Tony Khan though.

Throw a grenade into the room and walk out.

A throwaway comment in an interview won’t get anywhere near the attention or mockery compared to a TK wobbler on Twitter.

Edited by garynysmon

• Paid Members

Probably easier to appreciate the grind when you’re divorced and have no-one to go home to.

I saw Hunter was back talking bollocks about Chapters and The Story Continuing on Raw. Hilarious.

If Cody doesn’t win that belt I won’t even be mad this time. I’ll just marvel at the sheer ineptitude. Surely they wouldn’t do it again? Just edge people until the end of time?

Oh well. Could be worse.

IMG_7987.jpeg.320a5c52035797bde70921d35980dce3.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Supremo said:

Probably easier to appreciate the grind when you’re divorced and have no-one to go home to.

I saw Hunter was back talking bollocks about Chapters and The Story Continuing on Raw. Hilarious.

If Cody doesn’t win that belt I won’t even be mad this time. I’ll just marvel at the sheer ineptitude. Surely they wouldn’t do it again? Just edge people until the end of time?

Oh well. Could be worse.

IMG_7987.jpeg.320a5c52035797bde70921d35980dce3.jpeg

"When I see people coming out of trying to make it, and they choose not to pick a job where no matter how hard they work they won't be rewarded. No matter how much they do, no matter how much the fans want it, they just get put back in their place... then I'm like, 'I'm glad I didn't pick you'!"

I want the main event to try something really fucking stupid.

If we're doing chaos, let's go all in.

Let's try something audacious, like a triple turn, where Cody leaves with Heyman as the new baddie extraordinaire; Rock leaves with Solo/Jimmy as a sort of cool, Samoan Nation of Domination and Roman leaves with his hoodie. The goodie in a hoodie.

42 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Why has WrestleMania week just been slights at AEW? Rent free indeed. Also just a reminder the champion has had 9 matches since April 2023 and Big Kev and Scott routinely didn’t want to work at WCW and just took time off. What a chump.

Who cares, its hilarious.  Fans want 1997 again but cry when they get it. More of this please. No more "We're all friends and we support eachother" bollocks. Stir the pot, it makes for good tv!!

Fascinated to see the reaction to Cody here, especially night 2. Like initially he was still over like rover, and he is, but he has been getting a few boos recently and he does feel like a lot cooler than last year.

The Rock being how amazing he's been hasn't helped obviously, but when it comes down to it on Sunday night, and if he does win the belt, I really hope the WrestleMania fans are fully unified behind him and it's a proper insane baby face coronation.

1 minute ago, Doog said:

Fascinated to see the reaction to Cody here, especially night 2. Like initially he was still over like rover, and he is, but he has been getting a few boos recently and he does feel like a lot cooler than last year.

The Rock being how amazing he's been hasn't helped obviously, but when it comes down to it on Sunday night, and if he does win the belt, I really hope the WrestleMania fans are fully unified behind him and it's a proper insane baby face coronation.

It's a good point. Will they turn on him ala Cena or will he be as loved as ever. Time will tell. Hunter loves dominant heel title runs. Can he book a dominant face run? I'm not convinced.  

7 minutes ago, no user name said:

I don't watch  wwe but this wrestlemania does look like it could be so good so I might just buy it. 

You'd be better off getting the Network for a month. Isn't it about 20 quid through BT Box office?