It's Wrestlemania Season

d-d-d-dAz

Orton and Paul eating each other's slick offence and gurning for camera cuts for 10 minutes is the exact place, time and two guys for a Hollywood-WWE style match and I'm there for it. 

Edited by The Gaffer
RIP Out of Context UKFF.

6 hours ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C39z5cwuf7w/?igsh=MmNqZ3d3c2NudnF6

The nervous breakdown continues apace on ol' Dwayne's social media pages.

"It's all fake lads... yeah, scripted... I'm a good guy!"

As good as the TV may be between now and Mania, people better not retrospectively cast this as a great heel run in a few years time. It's at the point where he could actually learn a few things from Logan Paul and Grayson Waller.

What a muscly wally.

As much as I'm up for laughing at ol' Hollywood, which bit of this is him saying it's all scripted?  Isn't he saying exactly the opposite, trying to claim that it's actually got real and personal?  And the video is a normal hype vid as far as I can tell.

I generally hate the shoot-work bollocks but in this case their real life connections are the entire story so they can't avoid it.

Edited by Loki
@superbacon's mum

56 minutes ago, Loki said:

As much as I'm up for laughing at ol' Hollywood, which bit of this is him saying it's all scripted?  Isn't he saying exactly the opposite, trying to claim that it's actually got real and personal?  And the video is a normal hype vid as far as I can tell.

I generally hate the shoot-work bollocks but in this case their real life connections are the entire story so they can't avoid it.

I don't know about this.

I don't think anyone gains by them ever trying to get a story over by how it's usually fake but not this time. 

But my broader point is he's been working over time pointing out its fakeness and how it's scripted, because I suspect he doesn't really want to be playing the heel.

I think they could talk about the family connections without talking about scripts, or pointing out everything else is fake.

• Paid Members
7 minutes ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

I don't think anyone gains by them ever trying to get a story over by how it's usually fake but not this time.

Not to get into whether this is the case or not, but this sentence makes me think, sadly, of the line "Even though Lita was "married to Kane" on TV, Amy Dumas came home every night to ME." Oh, fuck off.

I just watched a Netflix thing about a super-stalker called Matthew Hardy and I was compelled to say to Mrs raid, "You know, there's a wrestler called Matt Hardy and he's a creep too." She reacted how I expected - nonplussed, bordering on disdain.

21 minutes ago, The King of Old School said:

The Rocks latest twitter video is great. Offers a great logical response about why he is pissed off with Cody.

Only problem is its left me wanting the Cody/Rock match way more than and Cody/Reigns rematch.

Yeah probably the best thing hes done so far in all of this.

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, Mr Kennedy said:

No need to bring Cody’s dog into it though. Prick.

It would be fitting, as Rock throwing himself into Reigns’ path for that horrible six days made me see Cody as being marginalised in a way akin to the Mania 18 build breaking down into HHH vs Steph and Y2J vs Lucy.