• Paid Members
56 minutes ago, TheScarlettChad said:

I'd have slapped Sammy too. Didn't he say he wanted to rape Mone? Then said it was a joke. Just Bantz innit.

Schrödinger's Douchebag.

27 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

What's the reach? I said I hear they're producing some good shows but the lack of buzz is backed up by all the metrics.

WWE is on absolute fire at the moment. It clearly has an affect on the competition. AEW is on a bit of a downer but they're still pulling in decent numbers. Obviously there is stuff they need to do better. The annoying this is bringing this back up has undone some of the good work they have been doing. It's pointless

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, Factotum said:

WWE is on absolute fire at the moment. It clearly has an affect on the competition. AEW is on a bit of a downer but they're still pulling in decent numbers. Obviously there is stuff they need to do better. The annoying this is bringing this back up has undone some of the good work they have been doing. It's pointless

WWE's brand of garbage is well liked, that's true, but if AEW was just in a bit of a recent slump because WWE's business is doing very well, then I don't think you'dworry too much, but the problem is it's been coming for 18 months to 2 years. Dynamite hasn't been over 1m viewers since Feb 2023. Pictures of half empty arenas have been a regular thing since 2022, and that's even if you ignore all those bad faith pricks on social media. PPV buys are dropping, with All In being an outlier - though more PPVs will also explain that. The booking has been very hit and miss for yonks too. That's before you get to all the other drama.

Whether I'm watching or not, I completely credit AEW with the boom in the industry. I dread to think what it looks like if there's only Vince's WWE past 2019, especially through the pandemic. I'd love them to succeed but they're not. Good shows are fine and I'm happy for fans that they get to enjoy them but if we're looking bigger picture, which I think this naff decision really is, then they need to be doing more to ensure those good shows are part of a bigger strategy that just does not seem to be there.

6 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

WWE's brand of garbage is well liked

Oh come on Rick. You can't go around calling people tits and then come out with this sort of bollocks.

You don't like it fine, but it's clearly not "garbage" is it? 

• Paid Members
8 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Oh come on Rick. You can't go around calling people tits and then come out with this sort of bollocks.

You don't like it fine, but it's clearly not "garbage" is it? 

I think you missed a point. By fucking miles.

It's garbage and they're cunts. That has never been a debate. You are welcome to like it. That's your right. 

Can't believe this cynical, shit segment has inspired some more endless, Pro Wrestling is a Twat, "Just remember you're watching something that I'm well above now" chit chat. 

• Paid Members
Just now, The Gaffer said:

Can't believe this cynical, shit segment has inspired some more endless, Pro Wrestling is a Twat, "Just remember you're watching something that I'm well above now" chit chat. 

If you can hear me down there, I've genuinely tried to stay away from that and will return to that position. Just for you, buddy.

Outside of 'Mania WWE's still pretty awful, even the RAW after was bollocks. It's hard to sit through a single TV show on either side right now.

So yeah, I'm standing tall above you all while I watch bootleg tapes of RINGS.