Ruud Gullit’s Sexy Football 2023/2024 Domestic Only Thread

Mr_Danger

• Paid Members

Those ones are alright, but there's a David Moyes one in the replied which is spectacular. 

• Members

Not to turn this into The Grauniad thread (I'm sorry but most of their sports writing is bloody excellent even if they're editorially crap these days) but this was a brilliant read as well. https://www.theguardian.com/football/2023/oct/22/bobby-and-jack-charlton-the-brothers-who-won-together-but-lived-apart

The small tribute on MOTD got me big time on Sunday morning. I think it was the way Lineker sounded when he spoke about him. 

17 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

Sure Pete will get round to posting in the dead yhread, but still. 

Listening to Evertonians calling TalkSport during Drive Time yesterday was really sad. They were talking about how the Moyes and Kenwright partnership was a successful double act that allowed Everton to hold their own in the Premier League for a while with limited resources. But in recent years, a lot of Everton fans had given Kenwright a hard time due to how poorly Everton have been doing. I have no affiliation with Everton at all but that was an emotional listen.

Corrupt former Liverpool Mayor Joe Anderson giving Lance Storm a run for his money in shite tributes. 

Kenwright seemed liked a supremely good egg and the great work Everton do with charities and community work was undoubtedly down to him in no small part. Seems like a lot of his criticism over the years has been down to him not being loaded enough to be fiscally irresponsible.

17 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

Corrupt former Liverpool Mayor Joe Anderson giving Lance Storm a run for his money in shite tributes. 

Kenwright seemed liked a supremely good egg and the great work Everton do with charities and community work was undoubtedly down to him in no small part. Seems like a lot of his criticism over the years has been down to him not being loaded enough to be fiscally irresponsible.

Yeah chippy tits can fuck off with that shit. 

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, Mr_Danger said:

Absolutely, really felt for him due to the amount of shite he's been subject to in recent years. 

And now news breaks that Everton could be docked 12 points for one FFP charge. Look forward to City being docked 1,380 points then.