Ruud Gullit’s Sexy Football 2023/2024 Domestic Only Thread

Mr_Danger

Arsenal were fortunate to be playing a City team without KDB and Rodri but they still deserved the win. City just didn’t play well enough today. I still think Rodri strangled that Forest player because he fancied three games off.

• Members

Maybe it's just me being really unwell, but that game today was absolutely shit.

For the top two teams in England last year to serve up a game with such a low level of quality was genuinely quite shocking.

We will fucking romp this league*

*Until Sonny goes Asian Cup and Bissouma and Sarr go AFCON. Speaking of Biss, idiot. 

• Members
2 minutes ago, LCJ said:

It wasn’t a good game at all. Just boring. Brighton v Liverpool before it was far better.

That's the thing, I didn't find it boring, it was just dreadful quality from both teams.

I really fail to understand how City sold both Gundogan and Mahrez, and Pep thought Kovacic was a good signing, the mentalist.

The game being won with a deflection off Nathan Ake's face probably deserved.

Suppose it was a case of Gundogan and Mahrez winning everything they could at City so both moved on. Gundogan in particular is a definite hard act to follow. Kovacic started the season quite well but looked like a liability today.

Couldn't give a shit if it was boring. Arteta got his tactics spot on and Pep got utterly confused.

People can talk about them missing KDB and Rodri. We were missing Saka and Partey (until he came on and changed the game) Last few years we have never played them with our full strength side. With most of our players back we've now beaten them twice. A huge victory

• Paid Members
34 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

The two most likeable managers in the world too. 

Does anyone other than Liverpool fans think this of Klopp? I work in an office split between United, City, Everton, Spurs, Villa and all sorts, and everyone here thinks he's a clown.

12 minutes ago, air_raid said:

Does anyone other than Liverpool fans think this of Klopp? I work in an office split between United, City, Everton, Spurs, Villa and all sorts, and everyone here thinks he's a clown.

Well City, United and Everton are our biggest rivals and the other two have some one sided imagined rivalry with us based on us being gob shites probably. But don’t take my word for it……

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/beliebtheit/trainer