Ruud Gullit’s Sexy Football 2023/2024 Domestic Only Thread

Mr_Danger

58 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

If we take away the conversation of VAR and it's bad and blah blah blah, and just look at this in isolation, I think this is handled pretty well.

The push is a foul but that's by the by, the most egregious issue in that game was Bruno forearm smashing Jorginhio in the back of the head. That was what a lot of the anger is about.

• Paid Members
13 minutes ago, Factotum said:

The push is a foul but that's by the by, the most egregious issue in that game was Bruno forearm smashing Jorginhio in the back of the head. That was what a lot of the anger is about.

The Havertz tackle was horrific. I don't think it's a push but can see why others do. Either way, there's absolutely nothing in that game to justify the outrage or additional statements. Wolves have been hard done to 50 times worse this season.

Anyone who has seen House Of Games will be familiar with the “Answer Smash” round. For those who aren’t, you take the picture and the answer to the question and smash them together. So if you had a picture of a short arse ROH wrestler who got carried out of the ring by security and “Who is in line for a third consecutive failed comedian award”, you’d have “Low Kieth Houchen” as the answer. This is Scottish based obviously, me and Bacon managed to get most of them but it’s a fun five minutes. 

IMG_0453

For clarification, 6 isn’t “Sex Offendernfurmline” and 7 isn’t “Moaning Pricky Lambert”

Spoiler your answers so others can play along, please!

• Paid Members
Spoiler

Galvatronnie Johnsen. Or is it Megatron. Was never a Transformers nerd

Sideshow Bobby Robson

Nirvanarama

Olivia Rodrigobert Song

Bananaramaracana (that's a fucking hoot to say)

Ric Flairdrie United?

Bret Hartur Boruc

Dr Strangers

Meg Ryandy Goram. It's obviously wrong, of course Andy Goram didn't fucking score but I have no idea who did. They still went out, as usual

Carlito's Wayne Hennessey

Edited by PunkStep
More than you realise

22 minutes ago, PunkStep said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Galvatronnie Johnsen. Or is it Megatron. Was never a Transformers nerd

Sideshow Bobby Robson

Nirvanarama

Olivia Rodrigobert Song

Bananaramaracana (that's a fucking hoot to say)

Ric Flairdrie United?

Bret Hartur Boruc

Dr Strangers

Meg Ryandy Goram. It's obviously wrong, of course Andy Goram didn't fucking score but I have no idea who did. They still went out, as usual

Carlito's Wayne Hennessey

Your number 1 answer has made me properly LOL.

• Paid Members
28 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Everton have been deducted 10 points with immediate effect for financial irregularities. I’m sure their very level headed fanbase will take this need with their usual pragmatism and not engage in whataboutery 

Don't worry, everyone else is doing that for them.

I think if you're guilty, you're guilty, but whatever rules for sustainability are in place that see one club charged for losing an additional £20m over three years when another in the same "fair" competition can spend a billion quid in a year - they're absolutely useless.

• Paid Members
10 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

Man City cosplayers. A season too late unfortunately, they’ll still survive.

Important point though, there was talk that Leicester, Leeds and Burnley would be suing them over the breaches relegating them in the last two seasons.

The only hope is that they slip in to administration this season and get a further points deduction. I don’t wish them in to oblivion but it would be quite funny to see them go close. 

You can’t really blame the whatabouttery though, City have taken the absolute piss with their sponsors and ambassadorial bollocks. I assume Newcastle will be better at hiding their financial fuckery when they kick it in to overdrive.