AEW London 2023

Hannibal Scorch

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, mrtrickio said:

Anyone any idea how many rows are, or might be, in the P1 ringside seat zone? Am eyeing up P2 but will be going with my kids and worried how many rows of idiots standing up they'll have to try see through...

If I was taking kids to this I'd either want to be at the front of a section on the floor or just a little way up the tiered seating so that they could see. I will say though that I would always choose to sit on the front row of the circle at the theatre rather than the front row of the stalls so I have a bias. 

5 hours ago, 69MeDon said:

As did I. Am I reading this right and there is an additional VIP/AEW Shop code that will work at 9am, and the normal pre-reg codes will start working from 11am?

The VIP code is for people who subscribe to AEW Plus on Fire. Will be worth checking your inbox if you are subscribed to AEW Plus, as I got my code earlier.

10 hours ago, sukhy said:

The VIP code is for people who subscribe to AEW Plus on Fire. Will be worth checking your inbox if you are subscribed to AEW Plus, as I got my code earlier.

Yea I’m gonna be trying the FiteTV code first..real hoping that can get in quickly and get the tix we want before things start to crash/timeout etc..excitement mixed with nerves for Tuesday morning!

13 hours ago, TobyK said:

Yea I’m gonna be trying the FiteTV code first..real hoping that can get in quickly and get the tix we want before things start to crash/timeout etc..excitement mixed with nerves for Tuesday morning!

We're aiming for the lower tier towards the front, possibly around the entranceway area. Hoping to get the £70 P6 sort of seats. 

35 minutes ago, Chunk said:

Thanks, yeah. Gave that a try but nothing. What was the address the email came from?

Mine didn’t come through so I messaged fite and they sent me my code in a few hours