Scott Hall passes away

Callum1993

The insane thing is if you dye nashs hair and beard  black, and trim it down he's Barely aged since 95. 

Now either he has supreme genetics or he didn't cain it half as much as his comrades. 

I love me some Nash shoot interview, however part of me thinks, was he smart enough to sidestep the higher level cainage but still stay in the game and thats how he's still about, lucid, healthy and financially affluent?? 

Is he the smartest one of all?? 

• Paid Members

A combination of very smart and very lucky, I guess. Lucky to have the genetics he had in terms of size, and smart enough to use them to his full advantage, i.e. never wrestling a style that would cause him to build up the kind of injuries where he'd have to take the risk of getting addicted to painkillers in order to "work hurt" on a regular basis, knowing that his look and charisma alone would guarantee him a spot that he'd probably never have to risk working hurt anyway, and politicking to acquire enough power backstage that he could make sure he was never put in that kind of position. 

All hypotheticals, but they strike me as the most obvious things he would've benefited from. And fair fucks to him for it too.

Cmon, it’s simple. Get offered the drug that gives the highest high ever experienced, or spend A Day just being Kevin Nash cool. No one is picking the former 

16 hours ago, JakeRobertsParoleOfficer said:

The insane thing is if you dye nashs hair and beard  black, and trim it down he's Barely aged since 95. 

Now either he has supreme genetics or he didn't cain it half as much as his comrades. 

I love me some Nash shoot interview, however part of me thinks, was he smart enough to sidestep the higher level cainage but still stay in the game and thats how he's still about, lucid, healthy and financially affluent?? 

Is he the smartest one of all?? 

Simple sentence. Black don't crack.