Fight Announcement Thread

Egg Shen

Is Pitbull, even on all the offical graphics during the actual event, ever called by his last name? I know its not an official graphic, but it just looks plain wrong.

That Spike Carlyle seems to ring a bell. Looking at his Wiki, he had a few UFC fights a few years back. One of them must have been a good watch, as I seem to remember him.

• Paid Members
37 minutes ago, Dai said:

That Spike Carlyle seems to ring a bell. Looking at his Wiki, he had a few UFC fights a few years back. One of them must have been a good watch, as I seem to remember him.

Yeah Spike was a lot of fun on the undercards during his short UFC stint. Got a quick win in his debut but the lost his next 2 and got the boot. I remember really enjoying his fight with Billy Quarantillo especially. When you look at some of the cack they’ve kept on the roster, it’s bollocks really they let him go at 1-2 in the UFC when there’s been much worse and he was exciting every time. I mean if they wanted to keep a ginger bloke with a losing UFC record around, Spike would’ve been way preferable to Sam Bastard Alvey. Apparently he’s won and finished his last 5 since leaving the UFC which I’m happy to see.

Even his intro was more entertaining than Alvey’s fights.

Edited by wandshogun09

I think he's also the guy who turned his back on an opponent with a few seconds left of the round, to go back to his corner, and the other guy caught up to him and lamped him in the head? Think this is him! Would keep a mad pace, too. 

• Paid Members
8 hours ago, Carbomb said:

At 18-1, I'm intrigued by Adam "Don't Call Him" Borics.

Also, when did AJ McKee lose?! I missed that.

McKee lost to Pitbull back in April. It was a bit of deflating loss too, I think most people McKee to win it but he was poor. He's moving up to the Lightweight to fight Carlyle, not sure it's a permament move.

Carlyle's lone fight in Bellator was great too. He's an all or nothing guy, great fun to watch. His last fight was in Rizin where he won in a round, he enjoyed that shit:

FQ25Je6WUAEo0O2.thumb.jpg.649374bb88ef5bf0a5ab0f74ab470c1e.jpg

• Paid Members

Tell you what is good, these…

Well happy with both fights. I was convinced Shogun was gonna get sacrificed to either Rountree or Jacoby so I’m glad they’re tied up now. That’s a banger as well. 

• Paid Members

remember Raymond Daniels? he's signed with Karate Combat, makes sense.

I still haven't watched a second of Karate Combat, but I know it'll be right up my street. I may tune in for Daniel's debut.