Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
3 hours ago, WeeAl said:

It'll be a great fight, but I think I would have went with Aljo v Sterling and Yan v Dillashaw. 

This probably means Aldo/Yan is in the pipeline, which I don't imagine being much different than the first time. 

Also might tell us Lego Head's comeback has hit the skids for a while with Volkanovski & Sterling both being booked up now. 

Not sure that fight is even possible, but it's certainly intriguing ?

  • Paid Members
Posted
1 hour ago, David said:

Not sure that fight is even possible, but it's certainly intriguing ?

Well, they do say everyone is their own worst enemy

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Definitely should’ve been Aljo vs Aldo for me. Aldo’s 3 consecutive wins over Vera, Munhoz and Font trump TJ’s 30 second loss to Cejudo, 2 year USADA ban and one close decision over Sandhagen. Plus fuck TJ.

Still, I’m sure Sterling vs Dillashaw will be good. As will Aldo vs Merab. There’s also been rumblings of a Marlon Vera vs Dominick Cruz fight headlining the Aug 13th card. Not sure who this leaves Petr Yan with but the highest ranked guys who he hasn’t fought yet and who also aren’t already booked are Rob Font (7) and Song Yadong (9). Unless Lego Bollox is coming back and they’re doing Cejudo vs Yan but I doubt it.

It’s all go at Bantamweight. 

Edited by wandshogun09
  • Paid Members
Posted
5 hours ago, David said:

Not sure that fight is even possible, but it's certainly intriguing ?

? I blame the morning time. 

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Mayer vs Baumgardner on the undercard as well for the the WBO, IBF and WBC super-featherweight titles. 

I'm looking forward to this card, going to go to it if possible. Give me this at the O2 over War Torn this Saturday night any day of the week.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Solid Welterweight fight here.

Kind of feels like a step back for Belal considering he’s coming off 3 straight wins over Maia, Wonderboy and Luque but the fights weren’t the best to watch so that’s likely what’s stalling his progress. Brady is definitely worthy of a fight like this though. 15-0 unbeaten and beat Michael Chiesa and Jake Matthews in his last two.

I was half expecting Shavkat Rakhmonov to get paired up with one of these two though so I’m wondering who he might get now. Wonderboy? Luque? Michel Pereira maybe? 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...