Former WCW Tag Champion passes away

tiger_rick

On the surface it does seem odd the way Lance words his tweets about deceased wrestlers.

But I bet on the occasions where he doesn’t tweet about them he gets loads of comments asking if he ever worked with or has stories about the person concerned.

So he’s probably just getting ahead of those tweets.

2 hours ago, Sheffbag said:

Sad news, who's going to ring Walmart or wherever Marcus is working now to say he cant come in today.

On a slightly related note, he's still buff and his eyes are the stuff

Don’t look at his eyebrows in that clip, you won’t be able to stop staring at them if you start.

23 hours ago, Your Fight Site said:

It was the hairline that drew my eyes. Lad looks like he has more plugs than B&Q.

I wonder genuinely does “Buff” actually know how to be Marcus any more? 

I could see him delivering a “Buff” type promo , complete with flexing, as he is giving the eulogy at his mother’s funeral. 

On 11/11/2021 at 11:50 AM, RancidPunx said:

I wonder genuinely does “Buff” actually know how to be Marcus any more? 

I could see him delivering a “Buff” type promo , complete with flexing, as he is giving the eulogy at his mother’s funeral. 

😆🤣😂😂😆🤣 pahaha... 

That's an interesting phenomenon in wrestling when wrestlers become their gimmick 24/7 and appear to lose touch with who they really are. Wonder if any psychologists have ever looked into it.