• Members

Well that was absolutely fantastic. What a battle between Akama and Yoshizawa, but everyone was brilliant and went for it big time, and the Brazilian support for their rider (who I felt had the best style) was great.

Felt so much for the Aussie girl, and it's easy to forget these are all young teenagers. Such courage and bravery at that age. 

Really hope her parents buy that American girl some new headphones after this ?

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Chest Rockwell said:

In case you didn't catch, there's two parts to it - the first where they string a run of relatively safe tricks together into a routine, and then the second bit where they are just trying to nail their best single trick, but have multiple attempts. So that's why there's a lot more bails in the latter 

Yeah I hadn't realised that until I just watched the final. Honestly one of the better overall events I've watched so far, when they land its pretty bloody incredible what they're doing. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Weezenal said:

Is there anything on Eurosport worth getting it for the rest of the year? 

WEC, so you can lose a weekend in June staying up to watch LeMans 24hrs.

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Weezenal said:

Depends what you like. Lots of motorsport like World Superbikes, Motocross and Speedway, lots of cycling though that's better on the D+ app because they have no adverts for the Grand Tours. As Johnnyboy said Le Mans is on but also stuff like Suzuka 8 hours. Basically a lot of niche sports, and snooker. 

• Paid Members

I'm glad Martinenghi won, mainly for the bloke in his camp wearing the Palestine t-shirt that the cameras quickly cut away from.

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

I'm glad Martinenghi won, mainly for the bloke in his camp wearing the Palestine t-shirt that the cameras quickly cut away from.

Also he did the classic "is it chocolate?" medal bite in some of the group poses around the pool which makes him a worthy winner.

4 hours ago, Weezenal said:

It shows the football/table tennis hybrid sport - Teqball - that me and a couple of mates got really into one night while pissed.

• Paid Members

Tom Pidcock, gets a puncture, falls 40 seconds behind, still wins. Didn't enjoy watching that mountain biking though, reminded me too much of Chiliad Challenge.