Fucking Hell, They Were Over...But Just For a Minute

mim731

Ryback was done when he cut that promo about The Secret and the power of positive thinking and reinforcement. Same show Cesaro cut a promo and fucked any chance they were going to give him for the future, but all the focus went to that and not much about auld Ronnie Back going full Richard & Judy book club.

• Paid Members
On 3/25/2021 at 6:18 PM, jazzygeofferz said:

@air_raidRemember how it took about 10 minutes for the crowd to stop singing Gable, and then Jordan, etc to the tune of No Limits by 2Unlimited at American Alpha when we saw NXT in Blackpool? That soon wore off. It's that main roster effect. What works for the NXT crowd doesn't for the filthy casuals watching the main shows.

Yeah, booking will do that. Bayley on the same show was was more over in that building than I think I ever saw her on TV. But then, a lot of time was wasted with Bayley being mates with Sasha on Raw when Sasha was the bitch that got everyone to love Bayley to begin with. My pet hate of course of a good 12 months of the women’s division being that Sasha wasn’t allowed to be the heel she’s meant to be, for some (cough) Charlotte (cough) reason or another.