UK PPVs.

The Gaffer

On 3/10/2021 at 7:23 AM, theringmaster said:

I wonder how Bulldog felt about being booked as a heel in the 90's UK shows? As they were 'non canon' and not shown in the US, he really could have come out as a face and it wouldn't have made any difference to what was going on on Raw & SD.

Bulldog checks bank account

Bulldog buys somas

Bulldog happy.

12 minutes ago, robinbobs said:

What you talking about I’m just asking a question. You are boring. What happened to debate

Your not after debate mate,your doing the same thing on different posts. Shitting on the women's match from NXT UK,saying your asking a question when your just referring to someone's travelers background. Go back to having your tea. Having anything nice?( That's a question btw)

7 minutes ago, oliloveslynn said:

Your not after debate mate,your doing the same thing on different posts. Shitting on the women's match from NXT UK,saying your asking a question when your just referring to someone's travelers background. Go back to having your tea. Having anything nice?( That's a question btw)

So I’m not allowed to shit on the NXT match? Dunno why you have to bring up the fact it was a women’s match. Was it because you liked it? Fair play if you did I was just saying I didn’t. 

I had some fishpie thanks for asking 

2 hours ago, robinbobs said:

So I’m not allowed to shit on the NXT match? Dunno why you have to bring up the fact it was a women’s match. Was it because you liked it? Fair play if you did I was just saying I didn’t. 

I had some fishpie thanks for asking 

Because it was a women's match you fucktard,either educate yourself after you have posted an answer or just go back under the rock you came from and stop "fishing" for cheap heat.Theres a time and a plaice for that,it's not here for god's hake!!!

Edited by oliloveslynn

3 hours ago, robinbobs said:

Bit discriminatory all because he has a travellers background?

Probably should translate what Robin is saying for some of the others on here

Look at me

Look at me 

Look at me

Look at me

Look at me 

Look at me 

Look at me

Look at me

Look at me

Look at me

Look at me

Look at me

One day at its already got boring lol 

Edited by Tsurutagun

10 hours ago, robinbobs said:

Bit discriminatory all because he has a travellers background?

Probably more because Tyson genuinely hates doing press and so says things to amuse himself half the time. He’s also a massive wind-up merchant.

Robinbobs, I think we’re all very glad you’re hear ‘speaking your truth’, as you say. We just wish there wasn’t quite so much of it.

12 minutes ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

Probably more because Tyson genuinely hates doing press and so says things to amuse himself half the time. He’s also a massive wind-up merchant.

Robinbobs, I think we’re all very glad you’re hear ‘speaking your truth’, as you say. We just wish there wasn’t quite so much of it.

Valid point raised. I was just asking a question I’m from a travelling background so it’s a sensitive issue for me

4 hours ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

Stuff to amuse himself which sadly ends up being homophobic and misogynistic.