Best spot ever.

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
29 minutes ago, PowerButchi said:

Rick Steiner on Fujinami's shoulders catching Iisuka coming off the top rope with a belly to belly at WrestleWar 92..

Christ, they were absolutely twatting each other in that match. The tag scene in WCW around that time was ridiculously good even before they started having Japanese teams over.

Edited by Devon Malcolm

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Christ, they were absolutely twatting each other in that match. The tag scene in WCW around that time was ridiculously good even before they started having Japanese teams over.

I think Iisuka must have owed mother Steiner money to getting beaten up like that, all while wearing luminous pink knickers.

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, PowerButchi said:

I think Iisuka must have owed mother Steiner money to getting beaten up like that, all while wearing luminous pink knickers.

You could tell that none of them could communicate how to play the match out so they just decided to batter each other. Except nobody told Iisuka even that much.

• Paid Members

Edge spearing/destroying Jeff Hardy from the top of a ladder was the first that immediately came to mind. Incredible visual and there's no disguising that impact. 

Mick Foley being thrown from the Hell In A Cell has to be there too. Likely one of the very first single spots any non-wrestling fan will think of if you were to ask them "tell me a famous moment you remember from pro wrestling". Again, the visual is pretty hard to top, coupled with the commentary team's reporting of the aftermath. 

I also adored the flaming table spots involving Tommy Dreamer and Bubba Ray Dudley and Edge and Mick Foley respectively and the time Samoa Joe dropped Necro Butcher squarely on his forehead on concrete in that amazing first match (still stand by that one being one of the best matches of all time).

Yep...I definitely like hardcore/deathmatch wrestling. 

• Moderators
13 minutes ago, SpiritOfTheForest said:

Edge spearing/destroying Jeff Hardy from the top of a ladder was the first that immediately came to mind. Incredible visual and there's no disguising that impact. 

Mick Foley being thrown from the Hell In A Cell has to be there too. Likely one of the very first single spots any non-wrestling fan will think of if you were to ask them "tell me a famous moment you remember from pro wrestling". Again, the visual is pretty hard to top, coupled with the commentary team's reporting of the aftermath. 

I also adored the flaming table spots involving Tommy Dreamer and Bubba Ray Dudley and Edge and Mick Foley respectively and the time Samoa Joe dropped Necro Butcher squarely on his forehead on concrete in that amazing first match (still stand by that one being one of the best matches of all time).

Yep...I definitely like hardcore/deathmatch wrestling. 

If you love your hardcore, have you seen Jerry Lawler killing Tommy Dreamers bollocks?