UK wrestling in 1993

DAVEYJONESGIANTSQUID

34 minutes ago, JNLister said:

I believe Hammerlock started in 93.

Not got results myself. Cagematch only has results from 95 on for some reason: https://www.cagematch.net/?id=8&nr=210&page=4&s=0

I think it was around '95 that Hammerlock results started to appear in the Observer (presumably Dean Ayass sent them to Dave), so likelihood is cagematch just c&p'd them from the Observer.

• 1 month later...
On 2/14/2021 at 2:20 PM, JNLister said:

I have these on my PC. Not certain but think they originally came from Tony Earnshaw's old British Wrestling Archive site.

1st list is from all promotions, though incomplete no doubt. 

The Undertakers weren't necessarily WWF tributes as such, more likely just a generic gimmick. Somebody else had already done it here in the 60s.

John is correct, everything he listed is from my old website, I do have a more complete record of 1993 if there is something specific that you are looking for ?

1 hour ago, tony1234 said:

John is correct, everything he listed is from my old website, I do have a more complete record of 1993 if there is something specific that you are looking for ?

Sorry to butt in but I went to my first UK shows in 1993 at Fairfield Halls. The first was a Crabree show around June and the second was an All Star show in August.

I don't suppose you have the results?

15 hours ago, TimmyB said:

Sorry to butt in but I went to my first UK shows in 1993 at Fairfield Halls. The first was a Crabree show around June and the second was an All Star show in August.

I don't suppose you have the results?

August 3rd All Star Show - US Avalanche KO'd Giant Haystacks. Marty Jones 0-0 Danny Collins. Steve Prince 1-0 Frankie Sloane. Richie Brooks/Frankie Sloane 2-1 Steve Prince/Vic Powers. Lee Bronson 2-1 Bull Pratt 

May 18th Crabtree show - Rumble including Tony Stewart/Sid Cooper/Johnny Kidd/Johnny Angell/Andy Strong/Dale Preston/Rex Lane/Young Jason/John Prater/Steve Johnson/Karl Krammer etc 

1 hour ago, tony1234 said:

August 3rd All Star Show - US Avalanche KO'd Giant Haystacks. Marty Jones 0-0 Danny Collins. Steve Prince 1-0 Frankie Sloane. Richie Brooks/Frankie Sloane 2-1 Steve Prince/Vic Powers. Lee Bronson 2-1 Bull Pratt 

May 18th Crabtree show - Rumble including Tony Stewart/Sid Cooper/Johnny Kidd/Johnny Angell/Andy Strong/Dale Preston/Rex Lane/Young Jason/John Prater/Steve Johnson/Karl Krammer etc 

Thanks Tony.

That is greatly appreciated.