If you were forced to have a threesome with one male and one female wrestler, who would they be

LEGIT

13 minutes ago, Thunderplex said:

According to Amy Schumer, he span her round on his knob like a doner kebab, which is quite impressive with her being a fat lass.

Does Flairs wife count as a wrestler?  Maybe those two could start and you could watch. 

6 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Does Flairs wife count as a wrestler?  Maybe those two could start and you could watch. 

Flair's current wife counts due to her previous involvement in wrestling, as does his two sons and Charlotte. Feel free to have fun with that combination

• Paid Members
16 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

It’s 2021.  If you post that picture, you immediately catch bad aids.

1 minute ago, scratchdj said:

You’re making these rules up as you go along, I’m out.

No I'm not you idiot. Go back and read my opening post again, it's perfectly simple. Choose you're fav incarnation of Doink and a female wrestler from any time period.

1 minute ago, scratchdj said:

My apologies, I thought you’d made this up.

Now I realise this is an internationally recognised thing I feel so daft. So with the gun to my head, I’ll have to go with Matt Bourne and Klondike Kate.

It takes a big man to apologize, good man, respect mate.

Listen I'm no one to blow my own trumpet, but the thread of the year nominations are ongoing, and if ever a thread had thread of the year written all over it's this. Just a thought

5 minutes ago, Jackpot said:

Heel Trish from 2003 and Bob from Blackadder II, who wrestles Edmund in the episode "Bells" therefore qualifies as a wrestler.

Fair enough with heel Trish, but no can do with Bob from Blackadder. Unless Gabrielle Glaister appeared at a UK indie show at one point. For example Lembit Opik would count. I'd HIGHLY question that choice mind u mate