If you were forced to have a threesome with one male and one female wrestler, who would they be

LEGIT

If you were 'forced' to have a threesome with one male and one female wrestler who would it be. From any time period.

I'd chose mid 80s Ricky Morton and late WWE career, maybe 2003, Ivory. Very underrated diva in terms of sex appeal and personality. 

Don't be shy and let the responses flood in. 

Edited by LEGIT

• Paid Members
Just now, LEGIT said:

If you were 'forced' to have a threesome with one male and one female wrestler who would it be

You mean which two wrestlers are most likely to force me into sexual acts against my will?

Tough one, spoiled for choice. At least I'm over 18, narrows the field a bit. 

4 minutes ago, Tommy! said:

You mean which two wrestlers are most likely to force me into sexual acts against my will?

Tough one, spoiled for choice. At least I'm over 18, narrows the field a bit. 

No, 

Let's just say for example you find a genie's lamp but it turns out there's some horrible twist, he can only grants wishes involving threesomes with wrestlers. And you can't not make the wish cause if you try to walk away you die. So you're as well making the best of the situation and picking your favourites.

Edited by LEGIT

2 hours ago, SpiritOfTheForest said:

Are nominations for Worst Thread still open?

Simmer down , you still walking around calling urself a headbanger? If so I'd suggest u pick Thrasher and Mrs. Cleavege

Edited by Chest Rockwell

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, LEGIT said:

Simmer down, you still walking around calling urself a headbanger? If so I'd suggest u pick Thrasher and Mrs. Cleavege

Hold on, slightly disconcerting you know my real name (albeit spelled wrong) 😅 Even odder given I post here every 6 months so can only imagine we know each other in real life?

Top marks for a Beaver Cleavage reference though although still quite a pish post.

Edited by Chest Rockwell

4 minutes ago, SpiritOfTheForest said:

Hold on, slightly disconcerting you know my real name (albeit spelled wrong) 😅 Even odder given I post here every 6 months so can only imagine we know each other in real life?

Top marks for a Beaver Cleavage reference though although still quite a pish post.

So, which two wrestlers then?

• Paid Members
13 minutes ago, TomJones233 said:

Ziggler purely for the work rate he'd do on my arse, and for the woman.......Well.....Askua

According to Amy Schumer, he span her round on his knob like a doner kebab, which is quite impressive with her being a fat lass.

2 hours ago, RIDDUM_N_STYLE said:

Never mind Worst Post of the Year, is Dolt of the Year still open?

Be nice, it's 2021 after all, is neither worst poster or a dolt, he's just a bit misguided. 

Edited by Chest Rockwell