Jump to content

All New Song of the Day (no Levellers)


Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

@SuperBacon Honestly, I'd never heard of them before but they came up on shuffle on that MTV thing that I posted yesterday. Awesome track though.

Posted

"Hey, Eurythmics, can you do a haunting soundtrack to George Orwell's Dystopian classic?"

"Sure. Here's a disco track."

 

  • Members
Posted
2 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

@SuperBacon Honestly, I'd never heard of them before but they came up on shuffle on that MTV thing that I posted yesterday. Awesome track though.

Both that album and the debut 21 & Over are both well worth a listen.

  • Paid Members
Posted
7 hours ago, Sergio Mendacious said:

 

Just a spectacular song. Slade are massively underrated.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...