Browser Brady Posted November 27, 2025 Posted November 27, 2025 Mike Patton has done a collaboration with country artists the Avett brothers. They performed a song last night on the Jimmy Fallon show. Here is that song. Quote
Chili Posted December 2, 2025 Posted December 2, 2025 I struggle to keep up or listen to current music because I'm weird, but the fiancée has been playing an artist called Lola Young in the car and I quite like her, especially 'Spiders'. Quote
Paid Members gmoney Posted December 2, 2025 Author Paid Members Posted December 2, 2025 I don't think there's anything weird about people in their 30s and 40s not keeping up with modern music these day. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted December 2, 2025 Members Posted December 2, 2025 Ever since someone posted a clip of her and said it sounds like the A.I. version of Homer Simpson I cannot unhear it. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.