Knock off food that is somehow better than the food its ripping off.

appalling_daniel

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, PowerButchi said:

I prefer the snack rite McCoy's too. I fucking love Aldi, me 

A number of products are made by and with the same ingredients as the brand, just in a different ratio (or in some the exact same with a different label). The gurenteed sell through without competitive brands on the same shelf is often worth it.

I might have said on here before but I had to give a 15 presentation for a job on reducing waste in microwave lasagna production (it was thrilling). Any way this factory made Tesco value Chinese ready meals and Innocent premium Chinese ready meals. Same ingredients from the same supplies put together by the same grubby midlanders, the only difference was the ratio of meat & veg to water and about £5 at the till.

Edited by Tommy!

2 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

Not as interesting as some of the other posts.

Certainly making this M (35)'s time taking a shit (20m) more interesting whilst taking a pause from Sixteen Candles (1984).

I don’t know who this guy is so I don’t understand the back story on here but looking at the post history on reddit it’s already quite weird. 

• Paid Members
6 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

Alright Ralphy 

I asked my mum to take a few photos of a box of broken biscuits for a project i was doing. then she was really cagey about a package she sent over to the usa, and i finally got her to admit that it was the box of broken. never made it to my apartment, i imagine a bunch of border security blokes munching on custard creams that taste slightly of bourbons and stale foxs classics with no wrappe

• Paid Members
17 hours ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Asda's Beastie Bites are better than Monster Munch. 

Hi praise coming from you lad. I’m taking this recommendation very seriously.

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, air_raid said:

Hi praise coming from you lad. I’m taking this recommendation very seriously.

Better value for money, more flavour as well. You can't go back to Monster Munch after you've has Beatie Bites. Well, I didn't enjoy them as much. Mind you look at the state I ended up in, so tread carefully.