Great Expections by Kiss is the worst song ever. Prove Otherwise.

PowerButchi

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Brewster McCloud said:

A couple of great songs you mentioned! Shout by lulu fucking rocks and So Macho is hardly offensive. Sinita was alright, man.

As a dj who has played Shout so many times he's sick of it i beg to disagree. Apart from boom bang a bang and relight my fire i cant think of another song she did and its been a 50 year careeer from that one song

• Moderators
2 hours ago, PowerButchi said:

So Macho is fucking great. This thread is about why Great Expectatiolns is so bad, not a list of alright to poor songs.

It's a thread about music on the UKFF, so we're in the "UKFFers with bad music taste" posting stage of a the thread. You know the type, sits at the bar taking an hour to drink their CAMRA approved pint while saying "you know what mate, you look like the type to enjoy proper music, none of that Miley Cyrus crap, give me Alien Ant Farm any day of the week, you understand don't you mate?" to some person they've never met.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/1/2019 at 11:51 AM, JLM said:

A friend of mine has brought it to my attention that the people behind that musical abortion are still releasing music. Instead of jumping on the terrible "Scene" and "Crunk" of 2009 they're making shitty "trap/ mumble rap" and that's a music trend which has organically pumped out a lot of shit.

Archived