Great Expections by Kiss is the worst song ever. Prove Otherwise.

PowerButchi

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

It's the only time KISS managed to successfully jump on a bandwagon - they were shit at trying to reinvent themselves to fit the trendy new genre, but it's a great disco/rock mash-up. Guaranteed floor-filler, and in my top KISS tracks it would probably sit just above Rock And Roll All Nite, but behind War Machine and Parasite.

22 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

How have I never heard of this before.

THANKS NEIL.

Do you remember on Twitter when I was telling you how the cheese twat ran a festival that ended up leaving a school 8 grand in debt, then about 6 months later his PA replied to it with "WRONG!!!  Alex paid it all back actually"?

My younger brother used to play that song to annoy me, he didn't like it but he knew I hated Blur and Alex James in particular, so he bought it to piss me off.

Anything by Cardi B.

Dumb wannabe Nicki Minaj (bad enough as she is) who Missy Elliot would stomp into a mud hole then Mary J would use her faaaaaaaaaaaaaaat ass as a speed bump

Sad fact- The Cast members of Neighbours have had twice as many Number 1 singles than Queen. 

I wanted to contribute Machine Head's California Bleeding, but hearing that fucking God awful Me, Me, Me song for the first time in years, California's Bleeding doesn't sound too bad in comparison. Still one of the shittest songs of the decade though. 

5 minutes ago, Alex Wright Mark said:

I wanted to contribute Machine Head's California Bleeding, but hearing that fucking God awful Me, Me, Me song for the first time in years, California's Bleeding doesn't sound too bad in comparison. Still one of the shittest songs of the decade though. 

That’s not even the worst part of that album.

I’m nominating Freefaller for worst though. Remember them, no neither does anyone else and nor did I as thought Freefaller was the song and not the name of the band

Archived