Your Oldest Website Bookmark

Loki

Jumping off the back of that insane website, thread...

What's the oldest still-working website that you have bookmarked?  What hidden corner of the internet do you still have access to?

Mine is this link from when I used to play Elite: Frontier back in 1999 or so, there were various websites about Elite and its sequels and this was one of them that I used to visit.

http://www.planetmic.com/orbit/fe-pl.htm

Amazingly still hosted although not updated in 15 years essentially.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Merzbow said:

I just found a bookmark to an old ftp site containing a whole lot of The KLF media, it still works and was all uploaded in 1997.

Can you find a way of sneaking them onto Spotify per chance??

• Paid Members

I don't use bookmarks, ever. I type three letters of the url and the address bar auto completes for me. I don't go to a varied enough number of sites to need bookmarks in my personal life. Work, completely different matter.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, air_raid said:

I don't use bookmarks, ever. I type three letters of the url and the address bar auto completes for me. I don't go to a varied enough number of sites to need bookmarks in my personal life. Work, completely different matter.

I have to be quite careful when trying to access the Sporting Life website to check times of horse races around people... 

Archived