Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted January 1, 2019 Awards Moderator Posted January 1, 2019 Which thread was the best? Links below: The Batshit World of Noel Edmonds Chippy Tea The Cookery Thread The Cricket Thread First trip to the cinema
Keith Houchen Posted January 1, 2019 Posted January 1, 2019 Went for Chippy Tea, even typing that makes me want one!
Paid Members Gus Mears Posted January 1, 2019 Paid Members Posted January 1, 2019 Chippy Tea by a margin. Chip shops around the nation will be noticeably better off because of the amount of money people from have spent due to that thread.
Otto Dem Wanz Posted January 1, 2019 Posted January 1, 2019 Chippy Tea, the junk food I consumed off the back of reading it improved several shit days at work and boring lunches at home. My bank balance and life expectancy have gone down also, but what I ate was - as they say in these parts - proper skill.
Loki Posted January 2, 2019 Posted January 2, 2019 Despite the random additional food groups in that thread (kebabs), the Chippy Thread has brought us all together in celebration of a great British tradition.
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted January 2, 2019 Paid Members Posted January 2, 2019 There's something wonderful about the fact that the best thread of the year by some distance on this forum is going to be about fish and chip shops. We really should bring the Union Jack banner back.
RIDDUM_N_STYLE Posted January 3, 2019 Posted January 3, 2019 Chippy tea and it's not even close, I dare say it's one of the best threads in UKFF history ( and I've been here long enough to see plenty of them)
Paid Members Nexus Posted January 4, 2019 Paid Members Posted January 4, 2019 I went with the cricket thread because it's always a genuine pleasure to read it, even though I don't contribute much. Chippy tea is a close second, though.
Recommended Posts