Sign in to follow this  
HarmonicGenerator

UKFF Thread of the Year: 2018

UKFF Thread of the Year: 2018  

89 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Went for Chippy Tea, even typing that makes me want one!

Chippy Tea by a margin. Chip shops around the nation will be noticeably better off because of the amount of money people from have spent due to that thread.

Chippy Tea, the junk food I consumed off the back of reading it improved several shit days at work and boring lunches at home. My bank balance and life expectancy have gone down also, but what I ate was - as they say in these parts - proper skill.

Despite the random additional food groups in that thread (kebabs), the Chippy Thread has brought us all together in celebration of a great British tradition.

There's something wonderful about the fact that the best thread of the year by some distance on this forum is going to be about fish and chip shops. We really should bring the Union Jack banner back.

Chippy tea and it's not even close, I dare say it's one of the best threads in UKFF history ( and I've been here long enough to see plenty of them)

I went with the cricket thread because it's always a genuine pleasure to read it, even though I don't contribute much. 

Chippy tea is a close second, though.