New Top Gear presenters

Gus Mears

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
40 minutes ago, Gus Mears said:

It's shite and I watched about three episodes before giving up. However, it has apparently been profitable, despite costing approximately £8 trillion to make.

I only watched two but they've had two years of Prime subscription from me for the pleasure so no wonder it's profitable.

48 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

I hope you show the same compassion to your victims.

Anyway, how does Amazon Top Gear compare to the current BBC one? Obviously it'll just be those three twats, well two twats, I can't find it in me to hate James May, but has it been as successful to Amazon as it was to BBC, comparatively speaking?

2 of my victims have forgiven me and let me get on with my life, you lot make it sound it I personally sexually assaulted all of you, you lot need to let it go. It's getting really sad now.

2 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

Ooh you got me there, Richard.  I got minor details of you sexually assaulting someone wrong. The journalists are the real monsters here, they got the bit about you getting sent down for multiple sexual assaults but getting the location wrong? Yeah the wrong people got sent down there. 

Really Barry you are one of the most pettiest people on here, always moaning at people for grammar mistakes etc and yet you have a go at me cos I decided to correct you lol.

Anyway subject closed unless another self entitled knobhead chimes in. 

Lets get back this back to on the subject instead of using every thread to attack me.

25 minutes ago, D@mm said:

2 of my victims have forgiven me and let me get on with my life, you lot make it sound it I personally sexually assaulted all of you, you lot need to let it go. It's getting really sad now.

Fucking hell... 

'Both of my victims', and i'd probably not have replied but... fucking hell...

I love that you process things as people being 'entitled', yet you have the front to say things like 'make it sound like I did it to you'. That's not how outrage and disgust works.

I love the idea that someone is trying to take the moral high ground because a reporter got the location of a sexual assault wrong.  Not that the assault took place but it happened near where they said it happened. 

Dear Richard, I would like to apologise for the heinous accusation that you sexually assaulted someone in a Kidderminster underpass. I have learned that this allegation is false and that Mr Boyd didn't do this at all.  I would like to take this opportunity to say that Richard Boyd of Kidderminster has had his name tarnished by the erroneous reporting and my use of the reported crime in a post on here.

What I should have said was "Like you near an underpass, or a park where you groped a girls behind and put your hand down her trousers, or on a train where the lovely pillows incident took place". And those are the ones we know about.

Edit - @d-d-d-dAz Remember, this is the guy who has repeatedly signed up here after being banned countless times because he thinks he is entitled to, much like he thinks he is entitled to force himself on girls because he wants to do it. He doesn't understand the meaning of entitled. 

• Paid Members

I'm guessing the McGuinness/Flintoff deal is to try and attract back the viewers the BBC allegedly lost by casting Jodie Whittaker as the Doctor. It's not inspiring me to want to watch Top Gear after Matt  LeBlanc has departed, anyway. I thought the last series was very entertaining.

The Grand Tour is more Top Gear, but with the added bonus of them seeing how close to Top Gear they can get without drawing the ire of the BBC over stealing the format. Well, the first series was. The second series was Top Gear, but with a bigger budget and fewer standards to have to adhere to.

12 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

I love the idea that someone is trying to take the moral high ground because a reporter got the location of a sexual assault wrong.  Not that the assault took place but it happened near where they said it happened. 

Dear Richard, I would like to apologise for the heinous accusation that you sexually assaulted someone in a Kidderminster underpass. I have learned that this allegation is false and that Mr Boyd didn't do this at all.  I would like to take this opportunity to say that Richard Boyd of Kidderminster has had his name tarnished by the erroneous reporting and my use of the reported crime in a post on here.

What I should have said was "Like you near an underpass, or a park where you groped a girls behind and put your hand down her trousers, or on a train where the lovely pillows incident took place". And those are the ones we know about.

Edit - @d-d-d-dAz Remember, this is the guy who has repeatedly signed up here after being banned countless times because he thinks he is entitled to, much like he thinks he is entitled to force himself on girls because he wants to do it. He doesn't understand the meaning of entitled. 

Just like you all think you are entitled to annoy me all the time, just like how you think you are entitled to keep going on about the past.

Stop bombarding this thread and many threads with crap like this, if you or anyone else wants to have a back and forth with me then just inbox me, I am happy to do that, but stop ruining threads, it is getting stupid now, get a life the lot of you.

Look man, here's the thing.  You're a previously banned member who keeps getting repeatedly banned. 9 times out of ten it's because you make reference to your previous account.  I guarantee you that if/when you get banned again, you'd sign up again and if you never mentioned your previous account(s), or replied to a "Hello Boydy" post.  You wouldn't get 75% of the shit you rightly get.

Honestly man, stay anonymous and stop bringing up who you are.  

EDIT - Forgot to add that I totally agree with you about LeBlanc.  People seem to forget that the camaraderie and bon homie that the previous 3 presenters had was forged over years and years of working together.  You aren't going to get that overnight, or over a season, but I thought LeBlanc was really growing into the role.

The show is far too profitable to give it a year or so off and have a reboot, but surely that's what is needed?

Archived