Social Media Interactions

TildeGuy~!

17 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

New Generation Podcast mentioned about how Tatanka retweets anything remotely positive said about him. I (and several dozen others) testedthis out, and he does. Something as mundane as “you weren’t bad” will get a retweet

Pfff, is that it? PCO will RT literally everything in his mentions, including his own posts. Does a number on my timeline but I don't have the heart to turn off retweets for him, especially not now that he followed me yesterday

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

PCO replied to me just saying "thanks" as well as re-Tweeting me, so he's already a step up from Tatanka, who intersperses his constant re-Tweets of praise with almost as constant re-Tweets of Prison Planet, InfoWars and FOX News. I had to unfollow the mad old bastard.

• Paid Members

Tony Schiavone blocked me once, god knows what I'd said. Can't have been anything bad.

I'm FB friends with Gerry Brisco and Scott D'amore for some reason.

Biggest claim to fame is that Hulk Hogan liked a pic I had taken with him, and got a retweet from Jim Duggan after meeting him at Wales Comic Con.

Had a back and forward with Matt Hardy after he sent his condolences out when Margaret Thatcher died. 

MVP used to be good for a bit of chat 

my mate photoshopped me in a pic with DDP saying we had met that day and he retweeted it 

18 hours ago, Louch said:

Had a back and forward with Matt Hardy after he sent his condolences out when Margaret Thatcher died. 

Americans in general seemed to think she was amazing. USA being a capitalist society I suppose. Democrats being the equivalent of centre-right Tory, Republicans being far right Tory. No wonder Clinton and Blair got on so well.

• Paid Members
20 minutes ago, returner82 said:

Has anyone thought of asking Goldust if he liked the Michael Douglas movie Black Rain?

If they have, they're a tosser.

Aye it's kind of amusing for fans to look back on but it was clearly not a good healthy time in Dustin's life so I don't blame him for wanting to forget all traces of it

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/28/2018 at 12:44 PM, TildeGuy~! said:

Met Hana Kimura last night after a Pro Wrestling Eve show, I asked if I could buy some of her shirts, she said she only brought 4 with her because she didn’t think anyone would want to buy them, I told her that was crazy and she’d make fans anywhere she went, I bought her a drink, we took a photo and that was that.  Woke up to a follow and a Thank you tweet this morning asking for my address as she’ll post some merch once she flys back home after a show in Spain on Saturday.

Shirts arrived today!  She signed one too.

2tujUH.jpg

I remember a few years ago (on a Joshi forum) that her mum was really amazed that anyone in the West knew who she was. She came across as being really nice. Shame she's retired. Absolute nutjob as a performer. Korakuen balcony dives, a pretty full-on BJW-style death match with Yuko Miyamoto and no stranger to the basic headbutt.

7 minutes ago, KingofSports said:

I remember a few years ago (on a Joshi forum) that her mum was really amazed that anyone in the West knew who she was. She came across as being really nice. Shame she's retired. Absolute nutjob as a performer. Korakuen balcony dives, a pretty full-on BJW-style death match with Yuko Miyamoto and no stranger to the basic headbutt.

She has a food van now, 

Dj8EF7gXoAAQQLJ?format=jpg&name=medium

DNLZgCwVAAAV_x6?format=jpg&name=large

Archived