Social Media Interactions

TildeGuy~!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How do you know when someone has blocked you?  Do you search for them or do you notice when someone quote tweets them in your timeline?  Most of my blocks are political so I doubt I've been blocked by anyone in the wrestling world.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Oh I forgot, Will Ospreay wasnt happy with me because I tweeted (not at him, mind you) that he wasnt even chipping in for a furry dice for his mothers car and expected his fanbase to go through a GoFundMe. He then tweeted me saying "I didnt start it up, so fuck you." As if him being the one who started the GoFundMe page was the issue with shaking down your fans to pay for his Mam's new car.

Don't know much about Ospreay, but that soured me on him big time. Exploit your fanbase to get your old dear a car (she didn't have car insurance then no? Hmmm)? Nah fuck off.

• Paid Members

Ospreay's Twitter has been an absolute bomb site for the past few years now. That stunt he pulled with the GoFundMe is only the tip of the iceberg. He needs to hand it over to a social media manager but he just can't help himself.

I'm blocked by Ricky Shane Page because I said that CZW is shit (it is).

Just now, Accident Prone said:

He needs to hand it over to a social media manager but he just can't help himself.

Remember when he said he was going to do that, and then 45 minutes later returned to retweet gifs of himself?

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, sj5522 said:

Remember when he said he was going to do that, and then 45 minutes later returned to retweet gifs of himself?

YES! Boy oh boy, he's a prize fucking package. What incident was that after? Was it the one where he tried to defend the use of the N word?

2 minutes ago, Accident Prone said:

YES! Boy oh boy, he's a prize fucking package. What incident was that after? Was it the one where he tried to defend the use of the N word?

I think it was the time he tried to publicly discredit a former wrestler who accused his Swords of Essex mate of rape, who he now books for his shiny new promotion

Met Hana Kimura last night after a Pro Wrestling Eve show, I asked if I could buy some of her shirts, she said she only brought 4 with her because she didn’t think anyone would want to buy them, I told her that was crazy and she’d make fans anywhere she went, I bought her a drink, we took a photo and that was that.  Woke up to a follow and a Thank you tweet this morning asking for my address as she’ll post some merch once she flys back home after a show in Spain on Saturday.

• Paid Members
8 hours ago, TildeGuy~! said:

Met Hana Kimura last night after a Pro Wrestling Eve show, I asked if I could buy some of her shirts, she said she only brought 4 with her because she didn’t think anyone would want to buy them, I told her that was crazy and she’d make fans anywhere she went, I bought her a drink, we took a photo and that was that.  Woke up to a follow and a Thank you tweet this morning asking for my address as she’ll post some merch once she flys back home after a show in Spain on Saturday.

Will your second date fall before or after Hazuki's birthday party?

Had a few over the years, although I’ve sleays been skepticsl about whether it was from the wrestlers themselves or whoever runs their social media:

* Paul Heyman told me to contact WWE direct after I was giving out about WWE DVD UK not having his BluRay set in stock for months.

* I asked Steve Austin if Broken Skull Ranch was ever going to shown in the UK (this was before Dave started showing it). He responded saying that their were no plans at that time

* A few weeks back I was going through old DVDs and found 1PW Fight Club 2, which had a Street Fight between Spud and SJK. I tweeted a photo asking if anyone remembered when Drake Maverick v Corey Graves was the hot feud in Britwres, which Maverick liked & retweeted within a couple of minutes, although I reckon that was more a case of he just happened to see it before it got lost in his timeline

* William Regal has answered a few questions I’ve sent him over the years (he’s usually very good at doing so), and sent “best wishes” on my wedding day

*  New Generation Podcast mentioned about how Tatanka retweets anything remotely positive said about him. I (and several dozen others) testedthis out, and he does. Something as mundane as “you weren’t bad” will get a retweet

* Goldust blocked me after I asked him about Black Reign. Turns out he does that to anybody that mentions the character

Archived