Social Media Interactions

TildeGuy~!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
7 minutes ago, Project Nim said:

Shawn Stasiak has just followed me on Twitter but he follows thousands, he will go the way of Rikishi and unfollow me after a week of reading my mainly Rugby League tweets.

See if you can convert him to the sport. With that and Tony Adams being named the new President of the RFL, 2019 is the time for us to really break out of the M62 corridor

27 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

See if you can convert him to the sport. With that and Tony Adams being named the new President of the RFL, 2019 is the time for us to really break out of the M62 corridor

Well I’m making my first trip to Catalans next year so I’ll be getting out of the m62 corridor at least 🙂

I had a few brief conversations with Percy Pringle on Twitter, seemed a very nice guy. William Regal also responded to my tweet about him wrestling at Hull City Hall. Jim Cornette also wished me happy birthday and congratulated me on being blocked by Vince Russo (after I criticised his booking in WCW). 

Perhaps the strangest was Tatanka getting into a pro Donald Trump, anti Bruce Springsteen debate with me. Whilst Tatanka's tweets were ok, some of his followers tweets left alot to be desired and pretty much cemented my views on Trump supporters. 

Anyone remember that old forum from around 2004-ish where wrestlers would do Q&A's on whatever the regular members threw at them? Can't remember the name now, but that was a goldmine back in the day. Highlights include the guy who "stabbed" John Cena being crazily bitter about everything, Matt Morgan being surprisingly cool as hell but best of all was being called obnoxious by Kevin Kelly, who was a regular contributor.

My absolute favourite Twitter interaction has to have been with the great Roddy Piper. First day of university and I was bricking it. I see on Twitter that Roddy has tweeted about meeting up with Hulk Hogan and "having a Coke together." I make a pretty shite joke about how it sounds like the 1980's again, and so when my Mentions light up with about four responses from Rowdy Roddy himself, I'm assuming he's rebuking me for my flagrant disrespect, but instead he had read my profile bio, where I had made some pretentious comment about being a "writer with permanent writer's block" and taken it upon himself to send me advice and listed off how he would get inspiration for his promos and how to handle it when he was lost for ideas. I still think that was such a genuinely nice thing to do.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived