Social Media Interactions

TildeGuy~!

I’m one of the many people blocked by Hulk Hogan for no apparent reason. Can’t remember ever tweeting him, nor tweeting anything negative about him that would have shown in a vanity search. I’m also blocked by Hurricane Helms after a little spat, so maybe it’s a HH thing.

Not a wrestler, but I had a small exchange with Dave Gorman this morning after he liked a tweet about 2002 TNA, which is a crossover I never thought I’d see.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

My mate made a crack about wanting to know Davey Richards favourite type of Cornetto so for a "laugh" I tweeted him a few times to ask. 

Davey never did answer but in the end I eventually got a reply from Kevin Steen letting us know his favourite type of Ice Cream was double chocolate. 

I used to be very bored at work. 

A friend of mine bombarded rubbish singer Hozier daily with the question "How many marshmallows can you fit in your mouth".  Anyone up for joining me to see who can get Lance Storm to answer the question?  I reckon if enough of us do it, his legendary sense of humour will come to the fore.

I got blocked on Twitter by Jack Gallagher for no reason. Steve Corino sent me an angry DM on Facebook for spreading a virus or something else that i did not understand? Adrian Street rang me on my landline & talked for so long that he went for a piss while carrying on the conversation!

On the subject of urinating wrestlers. I have had a piss stood next to Fit Finlay & Adrian Neville at the urinals (not either side of me, on separate occasions).

CM Punk blocked me on Twitter because I said he was bad at MMA and he turned his back on professional wrestling and it's fans.

Paul Heyman retweeted a link to an article that I wrote for wrestling online regarding his Q&A in Manchester (I marked).

Mick Foley DM'd me to tell me when the on sale date was for his comedy show a few years ago.

Lana Austin followed me on Instagram before I followed her. She doesn't follow me now but nevermind.

William Regal and Scott Hall have replied to my tweets, as has Gene Okerlund.

Diana Hart-Smith, Glen Ruth, Rikishi and Steve Corino all follow me on Twitter.

Have had numerous interactions with Conrad Thompson on Twitter including him retweeting me saying that everyone should watch Something Else To Wrestle With on WWE Network. That became one of my most liked and retweeted tweets. 

I'll mention the more recent interactions I have had with the wrasslers!

- Ryback followed me on Instagram for like a week after I posted a cool photo with Jeff Jarret on his UK tour.

- Eric Bischoff has retweeted and replied to me on a regular basis including digs about Dave Meltzer

- Hurricane Helms retweeted and replied to my photo of me in a Hurricane Helms costume including face paint from 2001 (Long Live The Alliance!)

- Shayna Baszler retweeted and replied to my cool graphic I did of her which got some good amount of retweets and likes.

That's about it.

Oh blocked on twitter by Sunny, Brooke Hogan and CM Punk.

• Paid Members

Oh I forgot, Will Ospreay wasnt happy with me because I tweeted (not at him, mind you) that he wasnt even chipping in for a furry dice for his mothers car and expected his fanbase to go through a GoFundMe. He then tweeted me saying "I didnt start it up, so fuck you." As if him being the one who started the GoFundMe page was the issue with shaking down your fans to pay for his Mam's new car.

7 minutes ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Oh I forgot, Will Ospreay wasnt happy with me because I tweeted (not at him, mind you) that he wasnt even chipping in for a furry dice for his mothers car and expected his fanbase to go through a GoFundMe. He then tweeted me saying "I didnt start it up, so fuck you." As if him being the one who started the GoFundMe page was the issue with shaking down your fans to pay for his Mam's new car.

That's amazing. I saw that being mentioned on Twitter a few weeks back. How much was he after? Surely, being an individual with so much success in Japan, and all his pals over in WWE (based off his Twitter) he should be able to sort that out himself, no?

I've never had any interesting interaction personally. Maybe a couple of likes or retweets whenever I've complimented a wrestler/company on a match or something, but never any full blown interaction I don't think.

currently blocked by Bubba Ray Dudley because I think black NFL players should be allowed to kneel, Flip Gordon because I said he looks racist (didn't @ him though), Bram because Bram and various Britwres scrubs

followed by DASH Chisako on twitter and insta after I met her, Julius Smokes who managed Homicide in 2000s ROH and Ryuji Ito - a deathmatch wrestler best known for having syringes put through his cheeks

it doesn't feel special to get a reply, like or block anymore as everyone feels the need to search their own name these days. you can't just put a random tweet out like "Steve McMichael was a bit shit wasn't he haha?" anymore without worrying about him being in your notifications 8 hours later and bringing a whole bunch of fans in for a pile-on

• Paid Members

Likes/RT are meaningless, a reply takes thought and having to be worth the keystrokes. I'll be telling people about my Jericho/tallica banter at least ten years after I've forgotten Sasha liked something I tagged her on once.

Archived