Needles & Bloods

Kaz Hayashi

• Paid Members

Never been bothered about needles ever. Not since the BCG & the 6 pricks.

I’ve had plenty of bloods taken over the years including last week to test for allergies.

However, on Monday I had some more taken. It was by a health professional at a legitimate sports club. The whole point is to keep an eye on things whilst doing an intensive program with them. But fuck me, it absolutely butchered. Made a mess of my arm and it still stings now, some 30 hours later.

Never ever been bothered by them, hope this isn’t one of those stupid fucking ordeals that completely freaks me out from now on. Look at this filth..

97DEBC0F-6BC4-4F7B-9838-E75320B24340.jpeg

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, Keith Houchen said:

Is that an ROH faction?

I had the BCG and I'm currently enjoying my second bout of tuberculosis. Wankers.

Fuck, really? Were you part of the early cohort who received it Keith?

I’ve no idea when they started administering it at schools.

Oi, I'm an old fucker but I'm not that old!!

The BGC is 70% effective, as the TB nurse said to me first time, 70% is better than 0%.  I guess it's a bit Sex Panther in that respect.  Even if you're in the 30%, it's still long odds you'll catch the fucker.

But yeah they've right fucked up on your arm there.  I don't think I'd ever have that done outside of a doctors or a hospital.  Not that I'm doubting the professionalism of people.

• Paid Members

I was diagnosed with cancer of the ol balls in 2013 so have had to endure loads of boood tests over the last five years. The first time round my body must have been in shock as they just couldn’t get enough blood out of me. They tried the insides of both arms, top of both hands and top of both thumbs. I was covered in bruises by the end of it (although not as bad as OP!) Eventually they managed to get some out of my left foot, but the whole experience was a fucking nightmare and I’ve been petrified ever since! 

Depressing fact - the BCG is no longer compulsory for the majority of schools so little darlings don't get to experience the burning sensation in the upper arm or moments when the class clown punches you in the jab site. 

Had loads of bloods taken and not phased. Fingers crossed this continues.

7 minutes ago, Wideload90 said:

Depressing fact - the BCG is no longer compulsory for the majority of schools so little darlings don't get to experience the burning sensation in the upper arm or moments when the class clown punches you in the jab site. 

It's because it gives you autism and when you poo you do a chemtrails.

• Paid Members

Had to have bloods taken for the first time a few weeks ago, was fucking terrified.  The phlebotomist at Wythenshawe Hospital is a complete expert at what he does with distraction, stealth and skill.  Had to fill 6 phials, and he had it done in no time with minimum discomfort.  Incredible bloke.

Archived