You're out to dinner with one wrestling personality. . .

WeeAl

• Paid Members

This idea was put in my head earlier whilst listening to the radio. You get a choice to go out to dinner with one person from the wrestling business. You can choose a topic to have a conversation about. The person you've picked has to tell you the truth, as they know it to be.

Who do you want to go for your dinner with? What one topic do you want to know the truth about, and why?

For speculation at the end as well, do you think the truth is already the widely believed narrative or do you think that learning this truth would be a surprise to people?

• Paid Members

When I'm out with Vince having a bit of surf n' turf in Boca Raton, I'm going to have a hard time choosing between asking him if he really touched Nailz' Willy, or how much money was in the briefcase that got left under the desk at the Allentown Police Department. 

• Paid Members

My first thought is William Regal, as I'm sure he'd be a thoroughly entertaining dinner guest and he's someone I can listen to talk shop for hours.

But the "they have to tell the truth on your chosen topic" caveat makes me think Vince McMahon - his genuine, honest take on almost anything would be fascinating to hear.

• Paid Members

I'd love to sit down with Vince and understand what he thinks of the Roman experiment so far and where he thinks it's going in the future. It's reached a point where I can't even fathom what he's thinking.

"Have him moan about everything, dammit! That'll make people like him!"

• Paid Members
13 minutes ago, bbabba said:

Randy Savage, would be loads to discuss with such a fascinating character, but if limited to one topic it would of course have to be "why were you blacklisted from the WWE?"

That's assuming he knew, of course. Might have sneezed while he was phoning in to say he quit and Vince never forgave him.

• Paid Members
15 minutes ago, Wrasslin said:

Kevin Nash. And talk about how cool Kevin Nash is. 

This reminds me of some auction he did about 10 years ago to 'spend an evening with Kevin Nash'. Annoyingly, I can't find the details, but for about 10 billion quid, you'd get to go round Nash's house for dinner with a bunch of wacky extras. I seem to recall that  'you will smoke ONE cigar with Kevin Nash and enjoy a skirt steak dinner'. 

Edit: here we go

Kevin Nash available for the right price
May 21, 2008 - 12:51 PM

You can hang out with Kevin Nash for the right price, according to an ebay auction. The starting bid is $2,300, and some of the perks include "a five-hour visit from Kevin Nash "Big Sexy" himself from 7:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.," a "full skirt steak dinner," you can "smoke one cigar with Kevin Nash," and you can "sit around a fire pit and enjoy the fire while listening to Kevin Nash answer your questions and tell his stories." For more information, ebay.com.

2 minutes ago, Gus Mears said:

This reminds me of some auction he did about 10 years ago to 'spend an evening with Kevin Nash'. Annoyingly, I can't find the details, but for about 10 billion quid, you'd get to go round Nash's house for dinner with a bunch of wacky extras. I seem to recall that  'you will smoke ONE cigar with Kevin Nash and enjoy a skirt steak dinner'. 

Edit: here we go

That sounds magical. 

Archived