5 star wrestling

matty_kissarmy

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
9 hours ago, TildeGuy~! said:

They’ve shut up shop 2 days before a show, imagine the poor people who’ll probably turn up at the arena tomorrow unaware of what’s going on. 

God, I hadn't even thought of that. Anyone know if ticket-buyers have been contacted directly, or if it's just the statements on Facebook and Twitter?

8 hours ago, Philjax said:

5 Show Wrestling.

Wankers......

Maybe we can start talking about Fight Club Pro now instead.

Nobody was stopping you talking about Fight Club Pro in the first place. It's not an either/or proposition.

23 minutes ago, BomberPat said:

God, I hadn't even thought of that. Anyone know if ticket-buyers have been contacted directly, or if it's just the statements on Facebook and Twitter?

As far as I know it was just the statements, there was someone on Twitter I had to tell last night because 5 Star didn’t get back to her when she asked, as of last night they were still selling tickets on their website for future shows.  

57 minutes ago, TildeGuy~! said:

As far as I know it was just the statements, there was someone on Twitter I had to tell last night because 5 Star didn’t get back to her when she asked, as of last night they were still selling tickets on their website for future shows.  

Just now, Sheffbag said:

They have the "buy tickets" screen up on the site but you havent been able to link through to a sales site for a couple of weeks before

Correct Sheffbag nobody could even buy tickets even last Wednesday when they posted there was problems with there website

• Paid Members
9 hours ago, thescottishchamp87 said:

The biggest wanker is Dan Hinkles the owner of 5 star wrestling and serious parody who made the video games they out of work aswell

Please can you re-type this in something approaching English?

On 21/03/2018 at 9:29 AM, BomberPat said:

The sooner we get beyond the dated BritWres obsession with "get British Wrestling back on the telly at all costs!" the better, in my opinion. PROGRESS, ICW, Fight Club Pro, Pro Wrestling EVE, and plenty of others, have gone from strength to strength in recent years, and at least three of those promotions are, this year, running their biggest ever shows. They've done all that without telly, they've done it through building up a loyal fanbase, a strong brand, and allowing fans to follow the shows online.

Spot on! We don't get buy on good intentions and if you build it, they'll turn up. Promoters who have realistic goals and don't run before they can walk are successful, it's as simple as that.

If the promotion has the costs under control and the deal is with the right channel a TV deal could be of benefit . But with this promotion the costs were never under control - and Freesports were never the right channel . 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived