Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted January 2, 2018 Awards Moderator Posted January 2, 2018 Last year's winner: HARMONICGENERATOR The UKFF is full of lovely people. But who among our eggs is the goodest? Vote and discuss below!
Paid Members Carbomb Posted January 2, 2018 Paid Members Posted January 2, 2018 Had to be Matrix - downright lovely bloke. I'm humbled and appreciative to be in this poll, though. Thank you, you lovely people. Very surprised that Frankie Crisp didn't make the shortlist this year - not to embarrass him, but the work he's done in helping the homeless in Liverpool shows what a compassionate bloke he is.
Members SuperBacon Posted January 2, 2018 Members Posted January 2, 2018 Can't choose. They've all got lovely bottoms
Paid Members John Matrix Posted January 2, 2018 Paid Members Posted January 2, 2018 23 minutes ago, Carbomb said: Had to be Matrix - downright lovely bloke. I'm humbled and appreciative to be in this poll, though. Thank you, you lovely people. Very surprised that Frankie Crisp didn't make the shortlist this year - not to embarrass him, but the work he's done in helping the homeless in Liverpool shows what a compassionate bloke he is. /\/\/\/\ If ever my vote required justification. I DESERVE THIS.
Paid Members Gus Mears Posted January 2, 2018 Paid Members Posted January 2, 2018 They are all lovely young girls, but I eventually went for Matrix, who is irrepressibly nice and positive in a way that I wish I could emulate.
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted January 2, 2018 Paid Members Posted January 2, 2018 Such honoured company but Matrix is just a top fella innit?
Paid Members chokeout Posted January 3, 2018 Paid Members Posted January 3, 2018 It's Matrix. He's a smashing fella
NoUseforaUsername Posted January 3, 2018 Posted January 3, 2018 (edited) A couple lads in the relationship thread gave some good advice to me which I appreciated - I think one of them was Chest Rockwell so I nominate him. But Carbomb by default because he's the only guy who I remember posting. Edited January 3, 2018 by NoUseforaUsername
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted January 6, 2018 Paid Members Posted January 6, 2018 This is always the hardest vote for me because there's so many good eggs on here. When the likes of Frankie Crisp, Houchen and Monkee don't make the poll it says a lot about the depth there is of quality people on here. Went Matrix in the end but it really could've been any of those 5.
Paid Members gadge Posted January 10, 2018 Paid Members Posted January 10, 2018 Blimey, 11 votes. Last place, but cheers everyone.
Recommended Posts